I NEED LOVE PART 1

CHRESANTOS POV

when im alone in my room....sometimes i stare at the wall ....and in the back of my mind i hear my conscience call.

'you need a girl as sweet as a dove' he says. For the first time in my life i see i need love.

there i was giggling about the games , that i had played with many heart, but i aint saying no names. then my conscience made a thought occur in my mind , having tear drops make my eyes burn, as i said to myself  "look what youve done to her" i put my head in my hands and laid back on my bed.

i cant explain how im feeling inside. ive never had this feeling before. ive always pretended as i heald in my laughs when i would say 'I LOVE YOU'

saying 'amor', kissing your ear, saying that i love and ill always be here.

even though all i do is think about the times i played all these girl i suddenly found love for some reason love wanted me to find it, and i did.

i didnt know my heart could hold anything else. it was so cold and half of me wants to stay a player until im old.

but the other half of me wants love, and the desire of what comes from a boy and girl.

I NEED LOVE...

i feel like i need to find the girl that  i could have a movie romance, putting my jacket over puddles to walk on, pulling out your cahir, giving back massages, asking about eaach others day. the whole couples package.

thers this one girl on my mind though...

her name is toni...

 i just want to hold her and sex her up if she aint on the phone with me. i need her lips the love in her eyes, and the love in her hugs.  

she knows ive been a player all my life only because i played her before in grammar school, being an immature boy telling a girl i like her then saying i dont. weve known each other forever. but i want her to know ive changed.

but how? she wont even talk to me.

one half of me is saying to give her some time.

and the other half is saying i didnt do anything wrong.

see ive changed from the foolish player , i need friendship and life as an actual liked person. just when you touch my hand i will freeze. i need her i cant wait another day . ive searched the whole world for the right girl and when i finally find her it will be the best love shes ever known.

i decided to just write her a letter and put it in her locker tomorrow during my free period. hopefully she reads it, i just wont put my name on the envelope. just in the note.....

"girl listen to me, when i be sitting in my room all alone staring at the wall, fantasies they go through my mind and, ive come to realize that, i need true love , and if you wanna give it to me girl, make yourself seen.

ill be waiting...

I LOVE YOU!!"

~chresanto R.L. august <3

i folded up the paper and put it in the envelope sealing it closed. i make my way from my corner where i resided and put it in my book bag ready for tomorrow.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

hey guys theres going to be a part two so please keep a look out!!