Lets get together?

This is gonna be on my fave topic of all time. Only because its like my life story!! Bestfriends getting together!! I know some have noticed but yeah I relate to those so I write about it...okay on with the story lol

AVERYS POV

I was walking through the halls with my girl bestfriend and a few dude friends:
Padilla aka sierra
Quaran
Joseph
Andres

We were laughing about something that had happened in basketball practice. My school is co-ed since it's a charter school. We all play except Andres he's manager he plays soccer.

"Okay, NO! There's no way she's better than me just because she made 5 more three pointers than me!! " Joseph screamed.

"You know coach had everyone do just 5 three pointers right? " quaran said matter of factly.

We all laughed.

"It's okay I'm better then you at everything you should be use to it by now, there's basketball, softball and baseball, football, even pool!! Plus I've been on varsity since freshman year it took you 1,2,3 years to hate there? Okay I'll wait!! " padilla said giving me a hand shake.

"Ha she got you so bad!! AH!! there's bae!! " Andres said whispering the last part in my ear. Did I mention he's gay too? Lol he the best....

"He is not bae dude shut up!! "I said punching his arm.

"Whose bae? And why didn't I know there was a bae in the picture?" My bestfriend Whose status is higher than Padilla.... Jordan asked.

I laughed and hugged him.

"Hey Jay, so how was your day? " I asked wrapping my arm around his waste and his around my shoulder since I'm so short.

"It was okay Avery, but you just made the day better for me." He said looking down at me rhyming along with me.

"Aaaaawwwwww.....that was soooo- " Padilla started.

"Yuck"

"Ew "

"Beautiful " quaran, Joseph, and Andres said finishing her statement.

"Exactly " she said walking away.

"I'll see you later were going horseback riding right? " I asked Padilla.

"Yeah 9 o'clock!! Be there or be square nigga!! " she yelled running to her dad's car.

I laughed and waved bye the quaran and Joseph, they were going to a gamers convention tonight and has to get their tickets now.

My friends I tell you.

"Well I'm gonna for get my gay on at first Friday tonight!! You guys coming?"Andres asked.

"Sorry Andres we got plans plus bestiee going horseback riding with the Puerto rican nigga tonight sorry." Jordan told Andres.

"Why you always gotta ruin shit?! I knew she had plans with Padilla! It starts at 6 we was gonna be there for 2 hours and leave!! But noooooo you always gotta do some stupid shit and make plans with-" Andres was cut off by a finger to his lips. Jordan's finger.

"Come here." Jordan said.

Andres walked closer to him. Jordan whispered something in his ear and grabbed his own junk. I tried to hold in my laugh as andres' eyes got wide and he gulped. He then rubbed his butt and nodded.

Jordan stood straight smirking at him.
"Alright I'll see you tomorrow night Andres. " he said waving to him.

"Bye." He gave me a hugged and hurried off somewhere.