You Love This Sh*T

MIKAYLAS POV

"yall know what time it is!!" our instructor tricia said. everyone cheered. we always had a show and dance at the end to show how good we were at the dance. today we learned a dance to I Luv This Shit by august alsina. the boys went first.

"lets show these girls whose boss." chres said with his group, ray, craig, and Laurent.

"mhmm even though this is a dance for males, the WOMEN will still do it better than you." I said laughing.

"oh really?" ray asked.

"really." I said.

I always had a rivalry with him. we were the to captains of females and males. the best dancers in the studio.

"alright, aye yall step back let me go by myself then yall can go." ray said.

they backed up and ray signaled tricia to start the music.

he danced his ass off, and I had to admit it looked sexy asf. he then did a slide grind thing toward me and I have to admit I was getting hot. he finished the dance and everyone loved it.

he stared at me the whole time though.

next was chres, Laurent, and craig.

they killed it.

then it was the gay boy everyone loves with his friends.

Jacob in the middle, larry on the left and jaden on the right. the other two are straight though.

of course he was fabulous as always.

then it was the girls turn.

"imam go with my crew like always then by myself." I said getting up with, amber (riley), bre, jennette, tinashe , and bahja.

I was in the middle in the front, jennette in on the left of me, and bre is on the right. the back row is bahja, amber, and tinashe.

of course we killed it together.

now it was my turn by myself. I change everytime. to show my tomboy side.

ooohhhh yeah. ray was not liking this. and when I was done. OH when I finished and his crew crowded me. he was pissed.

"i guess Mikayla wins again!! girls rule boys drule, anyways goodnight guys and tomorrow we learning the one to BBHMM. so be ready byee!!" tricia said packing up her stuff and everyone started exiting.

"yo B that was dope." craig said.

"well you know I try I try." I said being cocky.

"OH SHIT OH SHIT OH NO NON NON!!" the twins larry and lau screamed hugging me.

"giiiirl that was fabuloso!!" Jacob said kissing my cheek hugging me.

"thanks guys but. its time for the talk with the sore loser again." I said smiling.

"good luck boo."

"don't kill him."

"don't let him kill you."

I heard as I walked to his car. he was laying al the way in his seat. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I knocked on the window and he looked up then unlocked the doors. I hopped in and put on my seat belt.

"Look I didn't mean to do anything that good. im not even that good youwere better I guarantee it." I said rubbing his shoulder.

"nah man not this shit again. stop trying to butter me up when I lose I know I suck at dancing." he raged.

"actually they only did that because my ending. you were the real winner out there dude cmon." I said laying my seat back to match his.

he shook his head a cracked a smile.

"i don't know how you do it bestiee but you good at this shit." ray said.

"i know bestfriend." I said laughing.

"i know something that will make up both happy as hell." ray said .

"what?" I asked.

he leaned in and kissed me. we slowly started getting into the heated make out session.

I slowly pulled away.

"lets take this to the house okay?" I said.

we sat our seats back u and he turned the car on putting it in drive.

"ya moms not home is she?" he asked.

"yup, no work until next week. yours?"

"nope, Graveyard shift along with my dad in Miami for his game." he smirked.

"ill text my mom and tell her we are going to the game at Doolittle tonight." I said already tapping her message bar.

"aight lets go."

okay you may be confused. we have a love and basketball relationship. we live next door to each other. our parents are bestfriends and we are together if you haven't noticed yet.

but yah I made him quit basketball and persue dance like he loves. his dad hates me because of it but his mom loves me for making him follow his dreams.

ig that's weird we have a rivalry but then again in music business even nicki and meek compete on the charts.