Therapist

RENEES POV

"I'm telling you I'm going to be a therapist when I get older, just ask Renee she knows how caring I am for people. Well for women cause they need the most therapy." Elijah said.

"Hey what's that suppose to mean Ej ?! Just cause we're girls and have a heart unlike men doesn't mean we NEED therapy !!" My friend Jessica argued being the feminist she is.

We're in our sophomore year in high school and know our future we have our shit together unlike most people who are older than us.

"I didn't mean it that way Jessica, I'm saying it like... Ugh how can I explain it.. OH okay so when I say women need the most therapy it's because us males put you through so much shit. Like you go through birth, periods, and MEN! I would only open a place for women because I would be honored everyday to speak to a super hero. I honestly believe women are super human..." He said taking a breath.

"Explain .." We say together.

"You carry humans in you and push them out of you, you spew out piss, blood, and water.... Like what's not super about that ?! You're fucking amazing !!" He said.

"You got the job!!" Jessica said shaking his hand.

"Just think ELIJAH The Woman Guru" he says looking into space.

"I can see it already." I say laughing with Jessica.

8 YEARS LATER

( Renee is 25 Ej 26)

"Fuck....ugh Elijah slow down..." I moaned out.

"A-agh fuck I'm sorry I'm about to -" he jolted forward pushing deep inside me making me cum also.

We both were breathing hard.

"Is he off your mind now ??" He asked panting.

"Not even close ..." I said covering my face.

"Renee listen to me....get over his ass already okay, all these appointments you're making won't make you get over him any quicker okay ??" Elijah said.

I nodded and got up to put my clothes on.

Well Elijah is that therapist he said he'd be for women alright...but he's a sex therapist. Didn't think it was real right ??

It's crazy cause we were squad in 10th grade and now we're fucking each other... On a regular.... I was cheated on by a guy I was dating since junior year... His name was Jacob and he decided to cheat on me with some random girl 3 years ago we broke up but I mean it's been a 5 year relationship and he decided to cheat. I've been coming to Elijah atleast twice a week to get him off of my mind but It doesn't work.

"Look I'm not saying I don't like fucking you every week cause I mean honestly you have a fat ass big boobs and you know how to work that shit bro... But i know you Renee...we've been through this throughout sophomore year with our 'relationship' you fall to easily and I don't want it happening again because my dick game too strong." He said smiling at the end.

We both shared a laugh on what he said cause it was true.

I liked him through out sophomore year plus when I was with Jacob I legit never stop like Ej but he never showed he liked me back... That's the only reason I go to him every week my dream basically comes true twice a week.

"It's your fault Ej.... The first time I came I was here to talk but nooooo sex fixes everything remember ?" I said raising an eyebrow.

FLASHBACK

3 years earlier

ELIJAH POV

I actually did open my office...change of plans though.... I'm not just any therapist... I'm a sex therapist .