Stu-Co Lovin

Beware BOYXBOY

JACOBS POV

I'm in 6th period student council. This Is where all the cool kids hang cause it's our thing. The pops are stuco lmao we aren't mean girls and mean boys we love the school and the school loves us aha. 

"So that's the fundraisers we are going to be doing now chres please pass the fundraiser Calender around so we can keep track." Our teacher said.

He passed out the papers and then sat on the desk next to the teachers desk where I was sitting in her spinny chair. 

"Chres help me put my hair in a pony tail." I told him.

He came behind the chair and undid my hair tie.  And he's putting it back I feel him humping my back. But the thing is he was almost a hard on.
I blushed hard.

"Chres stop it." I whispered as the teacher began talking again.

He came to my ear.

"Jay you know you like it don't front." He said chuckling.

I blushed harder and took my hair tie from him.

"Okay so off to the paint room." The teacher said.    

We got up and walked alllllll the way there. Its like 2 minutes away literally our school is huge.

But we finally got there. 

As I'm painting the poster for a spirit day I feel someone behind me.

"What you makin Boo?" Chres asked.

"First I'm not your boo she is and painting a poster for the game stupido. " I said pointing to his girlfriend.

yes he has a girlfriend.......crazy...right?

"i don't want her I want you baby please give me a chance!!" he said getting on his knees making the whole room laugh even me.

"no thanls." I say laughing.

as we finish our posters and things the bell rings to go home.

"hey, im breaking up with chres I cant take it anymore."his girlfriend kait said.

I held her hand.

"aaawww sweetie whats wrong?" I asked with worry.

"he likes you obviously I mean hes the same age as you, im 2 years younger than him I cant do it I have to find someone else." she said.

"hes not gay so he doesn't like me."

"ooohh please everyone knows you like him. he knows. so he likes you. he told me before we dated he was bi but he went more toward the girls cause he never dated a boy and its really just ass he looks at cause some guys at our school have big asses and I can agree on that 100% but still."

I blushed knowing that he liked me.

"oh here. I want you to have this, you might look better than I did in it last year. up cycle it and make it your own I don't want it anymore." she said handing me a plastic bag. I opened it and I gasped covering my mouth. I shok my head.

"no no no I cant take this its your beautiful first time dress. first prom, first drink, first se- you know what I mean." I said slipping the last part.

"and now it can be your first. first drink, first blunt, first kiss, first boyfriend, first fuck. who cares you could've said first sex im sure the whole school knows by now." she said with confidence.

I shed a tear I didn't even know was coming.

"who made my baby cry? was it you kait? oh hell no see this why we aint together anym- wait baby what wrong why you crying." chres said to kait.

"im ending things here and now chres. im a sophomore you are a senior and you need to be with a senior, Jacob preferably." she kissed his lips softly and walked out of the paint room with her bags.

I realized we were the only ones in the room. let alone campus.

"so she finally did it huh?" chres said.

"huh?"

"i was thinking out loud. I knew it was gonna happen I just didn't think she would do it so close to our one year where I was going to tell her I loved her loved her." he said looking sad.

my heart broke at that. he doesn't like me. she was just assuming things to make me happy.

" go get her back. for me please?' I said.

he looked at me crazy.

"you don't want to be with me?"

"i do but you love kait I don't want to interfere with that."

"we have known each other for 10 years. ive only known her for 2. who do you think I really love the most?"

I blushed and put my head down. only for it to be brought back up again.

" I love you Jacob perez. I really do." he said kissing me.

I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

"WWWWOOOOOOHOOOOOO YEAH GET IT PEREZ!! I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU MR AND MRS AUGUST!!" we heard screaming and capping.

"i told you make a sad moment happen and leave them alone together and bam it gets them together frfr." Daniel said.

they were all about to leave but one stayed.

"btw, I love you love you too. but its better for you two to be together...bye newly weds. aha."

I loved kaits chirpy self she makes my day with her smile alone.

"lets go to my place?"

"i don't wanna fuck!!"

"OH CMON its your first time ill pump you through it."

"STFU CHRESANTO!!"

we may be in a relationship, but nothing is gonna change......