Attitides Get You Places

I wanted to write something like this for a while!!

RYAN'S POV

I'm standing in line at a 2015 MB concert ......I can't believe it either.

I'm not HAPPY I'm cool but not fangirling.
It was some girls like three people in front of me singing to the boys.

They can't even sing!!

They walked off smiling hard.

Idk why they putting they hopes up.

I finally got to them in the meet and greeting line.

"What's up?? What's ya name? " Mike asked.

"Ryan." I said nodding at him calmly.

"I like it gotta tomboyish flare to it just like you....I like it....I like ya outfit." Ej said smirking at me.

"Thanks it's an original Ryan Ortez. " I said shrugging.

"Where you get the shirt? " prince asked. .

"Oh this old thing? I had this since....what...I'm 16 now sooooo.... since I was 6? It's a school shirt from first grade I just upcycled it just like I did these joggers from 6th grade." I said proudly.

My shirt was tye -dye with a Nirvana patch sewn to it.

"Well I like you style." Ej said.

"Thanks I like your voice. Especially on that video of you and prince.. "I said laughing.

He laughed with me. "Hey we're doing a contest who ever Dow's an impression of the boys better gets tickets to tomorrow show along with a backstage pass." Ray said.

"Where do I sign up." I said trying to ignore princes hard glares.

"Right here." Ej said handing me a bored.

"I like the shirt but do you even like them? " prince asked.

"Foreal I was thinking the same thing prince." Ray said.

HOLD THE MOTHER FUCKING PHONE.

THIS MIGGA HAD THE NERVE.

THE AU - DA - CI- TY

TO ASK ME IF I ACTUALLY MOTHERFUCKING LIKE NIRVANA !!

"TF? What kind of question is that? Did he really just ask me that? What you think I'm trying to impress you And your boy over here or something? Um NO!! If anything I'd be trying to impress Mr.Mike and Kidz Bop over here not fucking AFRO PUFF OR DICK PIC MAN!! GTFO somewhere, I'm a real fan of Nirvana okay I don't need to impress no nigga to get one sweetie so stop that right now. You looking at me crazy like I did something wrong. What? You gone ask about my misfit shoes that I spray painted too? " I asked sarcastically.

"Yeah I bet you don't like them do you?" He asked smirking thinking he had me.

I smirked also.

"Nope, I fucking hate them....I hate screaming shit and metallic stuff it drives me crazy....and also I'm a fan of the word not the band. I'm sure you would know the meaning of the words misfit and Nirvana right? No? Woooow someone isn't a real fan. I hope you didn't think they just were like 'Hey let's call ourselves the misfits let's call ourselves Nirvana.' No nigga no. But let me tell you. Misfit means being yourself and being different. Nirvana literally means peace on earth. Nirvana is a word that is associated with prayer in the Muslim religion and community. You being all about peace would know that though right? " I said smiling.

"Damn." Mike said holding his laughter in.

"So back to this."I said signing the papers smiling.

"When ever you ready." Ej said sitting back.

"Burrito... espaniol... oohhh.... oohhhh noooo...... oohhh noooo. " I sang in perfect tune.

"Okay I see you, now do hmmmm, happiest girl."

"Happiest girl in the world...shooting stars. I'm with Venus. I run the summer. You are the season. You the missing color, in my bag of skittles."

I rapped rays part perfect.

"I don't care." They challenged.

"First day I met her, she was already checking for my Cheddar, oooohhhhh. These girls be for every body. Every body. Nah oohhh. "

I sang perfectly again.

"Okay last one. We do."

"Fall back game too strong. Too many girls for me to choose from. We poppin bottles. We poppin bottle. in the club we tossing Money like we hit the lottooooooo "

I sung doing Ejs ooohhhhs perfect.

"Alright nice. We will call if you got it. Here you go." Mike said handing me my signed album.

As I was walking I flipped off prince and ray. I did a hair flip and kept walking until my phone rang.

'Hello?'

'Hey come pick up your tickets and backstage pass. Also Walt wants to see you. Something about you being a good Singer and rivals on the same label would be good for publicity.' I heard EJs voice through the phone.

I turned around and saw him smiling at me.

My eyes widened as I saw Walt waving at me.

AAAHHHHH I'M GOING TO FREAK!!

I walked over there

"You have a beautiful voice and a rivalry with young prince here would be great publicity for all of you . So what do you say? " Walt said.

"I'm in what about you Afro puff." I said smirking.

He got you and walked away with prince following. Mike and ej got up and walked to me. They HUGGED ME!!

"Welcome to the label...somewhat.." ej said.

"Just get you parents on the phone really quick and I'LL talk about a contract signing to schedule. "Walt said walking away.

I nodded.

"Well tell the attitudes I said bye. And yeah I'LL be sure to call. " I said winking at ej.

"Please do...I'LL be waiting by the phone." He said licking his lips.

I smiled and walked away.

I guess my attitude can get me places.