Chapter VII

Hanging out with Brad seemed to have become a perfect hobby for her. Oftentimes, she enjoys how he is always very playful. He also often surprises her with things she would not expect from anywhere.

Minsan ay nararating nya ang mga lugar na ni minsan ay hindi niya inaakalang mararating niya.

Exclusive places that for her seemed really very impossible for her to get to. Other than the company she enjoys, wala na siyang masyadong alam tungkol dito.

That day she has not seen him, kahit anino nito ay hindi nagparamdam. Somehow she felt pissed na hindi ito nagparamdam kahit sandali.

Not even a text or a call.

She chose to disregard that nagging feeling she has. She wanted to contact him, but she didn't feel right about doing it.

Maya-maya ay nagring ang cellphone niya.

Mabilis niya itong sinagot without checking who it was.

"You idiot!"

"Why am I an idiot?"

Pumuno sa tenga niya ang boses ng kaibigang si Chloe.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else."

"Who?"

"Wala saka ko na lang ikukuwento. What's wrong with you?"

"I just want to talk to someone other than these four idiots that I am with right now."

"Sino'ng four idiots?"

"Zac and his friends. They ambushed me a while ago and took me to his house. Now nagtatalo ang mg mokong na 'to kung bakit ako nandito."

She smiled. Para na rin niyang kapatid sa Chloe. The way they would often talk to each other was one of a kind.

"Why don't you show them your weirdo side. I know for a fact you did that to Leslie once. Those idiots might actually deserve it."

Nagbuntong-hininga ang kausap sa kabilag linya.

"I can try that maybe. But I have to warn you, these are really intimidating people. Sexy guys too."

"Oh, maybe you can introduce me to one of them if you manage to get out of there alive."

Napatawa naman si Chloe sa kabilang linya.

"I can do that maybe. But I don't think that I could get out of here without having to become friends with his friends. They bought me a freaking bikini for their personal pool party."

"Oh must be very cool dudes."

"Yes, they are."

"Just tell me if you need a getaway car. I can be there. All you need to do is call me and I can be there as fast as a second could go."

"Thank you. I will call you if these idiots happen to be killers."

"I hope not."

"I have to go. I miss you."

"I miss you and I love you."

"Love you too."

Tuluyan na niyang ini-off ang tawag. She was inside the school's cafeteria eating her sandwich alone.

She thought of ways that she could maybe have fun kahit sandali lang.

All of a sudden, a tall muscled guy took a seat in front of him.

"Hi. Nasa'n yung palagi mong kasamang mag lunch?"

"I don't really know. Baka may ibang lakad."

"Is he your boyfriend?"