Acknowledgement

Thank you for your support. 

I know that I may not have enough readers but If you reach this far of my book, I wanna thank you for all the time you have spent in reading this entire story. 

It took me a year to finish this one, and I still have Gunner's and Benson's story to write down. 

I'd like to believe that the stories I create aren't the same as anyone else's. 

I like the slow burn stories. One's that takes time to bloom. 

Most of all, I like telling stories of empowered women. Someone who doesn't depend on any man to be saved. 

A woman who takes pride in her success and strive hard to become what she really wants to become. 

Unlike any typical heroine, I want to tell the stories of women who continues to be resilient despite the challenges that are thrown at them. 

They become such an inspiration that to me, even if my story would not make it to the big leagues, I know that I am writing in the most sincere way I could ever write. 

Whoever you are, if you are a woman or man who continues to fight for their happiness, I hope that you will continue the journey no matter how hard it gets. 

Keep holding on and continue to be thankful always for all the things that the experience brings you.

Thank you!