Chapter XV

She was staring at him as he was trying to solve a math problem. It's been a month now since they've been to Tagaytay for that vacation.

Classes has resumed and she was already starting as his tutor. Tutorial sessions that sometimes would end up with her sleeping over his loft.

Brad has been nothing but a gentleman to her. Ni minsan ay hindi ito nagpumilit sa ano mang gusto nito sexually and sometimes she would have to initiate, that each leads to a steamy scenario that often keeps playing in her mind over and over again.

Iilang beses ba niyang pinagpantasyahan ang lalaki kahit nakatitig lamang siya sa mga daliri nito or sa mga mata at labi nito.

She has never had that kind of experience ever since. And it sometimes frustrates her that she could not express how frustrating it sometimes gets.

They really didn't talk about feelings. And she isn't one who needs a serious relationship right now.

She has goals she needed to achieve and she can only allow him to be a distraction for a very short while.

"You're doing it again."

Natigagal siya nang maputol ang iniisip.

"I'm sorry what?" pa-inosente niyang tanong.

"You're doing it again."

"Doing what?"

"You're absentmindedly staring at me again." ibinaba niya ang ballpen na kanina lang ay hawak-hawak niya sa pagsusulat.

He crossed the small distance that they had and stopped just a few strands away from her lips.

Napalunok bigla si Julie sa ginawa nito.

"I'm.. I'm not.."

"Did I caught you off guard?"

"Of course not."

Muli itong naupo. Somehow ay nasayangan siya sa sandali nitong paglapit sa kanya.

"Ano ba kasing iniisip mo?" he boredly asked.

Naglakad ito palapit sa pantry ng loft at naghanda ng dalawang platito. Sunod ay naglapag siya ng dalawang slice ng cake mula sa ref at inilagay sa nakahandang platito.

He also grabbed some apple juice in can and went back to the table where they were studying.

"Wala naman."

"I don't think so. I think you are fantasizing about me." pilyo itong napangiting lumingon sa kanya.

"Wow. Over confident ka pa rin talaga ano?"

"Of course, I should be. Remember. Dyslexic. Medyo mahina dito." sabay turo nito sa lugar kung nasaan ang utak niya.

"Don't sell yourself too low mister. Hindi ka mahina. Kailangan lang ng konting push."

"In short mahina."

"Alam mo nakakaturn-off paminsan-minsan yung pagiging nega mo. Dapat postive vibes ka palagi. I am here to help you. Hindi pa ba sapat yun?"

Napangiti ito sa tinuran niya.

"You are more than enough actually."

"Oh, eh ganun naman pala. So why not practice enough confidence. 'Yung tama lang din para di tayo masyado'ng maumay."

She took a bite from the cake slice he brought and savored it's vanilla flavor. It's her all time favorite and ever since he knew about it, palagi na itong may stock ng mga pagkain or inumin na vanilla flavored.