Chapter XLIV

Dahan-dahang maririnig ang pagtipa ng piano. Bumukas and malawak na pintuan ng simbahan at tumambad sa halos lahat ang bride.

She was wearing probably one of the most expensive and most exquisite wedding gown everyone will ever think of.

The media was everywhere, but they could only go so near dahil na rin pinagbabawalan silang makalapit sa ikinakasal.

Chloe's veil was as wide as her gown's terrain could stretch. As the doors dramatically opened for her, Julie is certain that she's crying. Hindi lamang mapaghahalataan dahil sa belong nakaakip s amukha niya.

She invited a few of her showbiz friends but most of all, every one of them was present.

Brad, her, Benson, Gunner, and Michelle.

At the end of altar, was Zac beaming endlessly habang si Miles ay katabi ng ama at tuwang-tuwa sa nasasaksihan.

The choir was singing "The One" from Kodaline and all Julie could think of is how her best friend has finally found her happy ending.

Five months after waking up from the comma, they finally got the wedding going matapos na panandaliang natigil ang preparasyon dahil sa kanya.

The moment she woke up from the hospital, her heart was overwhelmed with the support she received from everyone and how they told her their stories of staying overnight just to watch her for an entire year.

Higit sa lahat ay ang walang pakundangan pag-gatong ng kwento ng mga kaibigan ni Brad sa kanya.

She learned that Anton was put into prison after the chaos that he made.

Iilang biktima ng barilan ang kinailangan nilang tulungan sa pinansyal na aspeto at habang nangyayari iyon, Brad was at a state of shock. His friends never left his side.

As much as she tell Chloe that she's so lucky to have met these guys, she couldn't help but be overwhelmed and happy herself too.

Brad stood strong because of them and how they cared for her. Somehow, kahit man lang doon ay nararamdaman niya ang pag-aalaga ng mga ito para sa kanya.

Chloe's parents gave away their daughter that day. Alam niya kung gaanong pati ang mga ito ay iilang beses ding ipanagdasal na maging masaya na ang kaibigan.

As soon as Chloe was nearing the altar, she helped her fix her gown and gathered her bouquet for her.

Across her is her now clean-shaved husband. Tila iilang taon ang nabawas dito simula ng makapag-ahit itong muli.

After she woke up, they went to therapy together so she could walk straight again. Brad never left her side, and she admired his patience. After being on comma, she needed to recover her motor skills.

Ipinagpasalamat na lamang niya na hindi masydong humaba ang pagkakaratay niya dahil mas lalo daw siyang mahihirapan.

She also learned that Brad never stopped massaging her legs while she was on her hospital bed to make sure that her muscles stay strong.

She smiled as their eyes met.

After the tedious five months leading to the wedding, she realized a lot of things. Lalong-lalo na patungkol sa sitwasyon nilang dalawa.

She realized how much she is indeed in love with him. All the years that they have been on an on and off relationship, the pretending, her proposal at kahit pa man na-comma na siya ay hindi siya nito iniwan.

She has decided to tell him. Ngunit humahanap lamang siya ng tiyempo.

"Today, we are gathered to witness the union of Cloe and Zac. Two hearts that have gone through so much in the years that have passed. Two hearts that were broken by time before but found each other again. Now, they stand in front of all of us, ready to declare their lifetime intentions."