Chapter 23

Hey guys. So this story might be coming to an end soon.  Not too sure on how I want it to end. But either way I want to warn you. There is a slight erotic scene. It's not really bad. But I have marked where it starts. When it comes to writing those things I can't do it. But be sure to vote. Comment and Fan.

Chapter 23

“Well I can’t say I love your sister.” Austin said as he lay on the bed. It’s been a few days since my dear sister decided to teach me different offensive and defensive moves. Sadly after I got him out we’ve been too busy. We plan to attack Victor by the end of the month. And that’s about a week away.

“You love her. She loves to pop up here when she wants and she’s helping us. You have to remember that.” I smiled as I kissed his naked chest.

He let out a growl and put himself over me. “You know we have about an hour to ourselves. I think I need to fully take care of your lust. A few kisses won’t sedate you anymore.”

“I think you’re right.” I pulled his head down to mine and his immediately went to my hips. Our kiss staid innocent for a few minutes but then it grew hungry. I arched into him moaning and he took that time to unhook my bra. But once I was laid back on the bed I felt myself leaving my body. I groaned in frustration. I know its Marissa. She has done this to me before. She just had to choose now didn’t she?

What she’s pulling me into is what she’s seeing. This is a way for us to communicate with each other for when the battle comes. No one there can see me but my sister would know that I’m there because I can talk to her in her mind. I opened my own eyes then let out a gasp.

Victor had her and her conduits tied up somewhere in a basement. “Where is she? I know you know where she is. Tell me now.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I can’t find my sister.” She said as she glared at him.

“She’s lying. Besides it was either you or your sister that put up the magic shield around the house. If she isn’t there then why can’t I get to him?” I heard that girl say. Damn I hate her. She just can’t move on can she?

“Oh get over yourself. Austin doesn’t want you anyway. You two broke up how long ago? Exactly. So why not just move on with your life and let me go.”

Victor slapped her across the face so hard that I felt the sting of the hit. “You aren’t going anywhere. Not even your magic can help you right now. Too bad your sister can’t help you.”

*What can I do to help?*

*Just teleport us out of here. I can’t use the magic but you can use it on me.*

*Alright* I chanted a quick teleportation spell and in a flash I was sent back to my body and my sister was with me. She collapsed to the floor. “What did he do to you?”

I pushed Austin off of me and ran to my sister’s side, cradling her head. “He really wants to find you. But I won’t give up on protecting my little sister.”

I sighed and started to heal her. She wasn’t cut up but she was weak from the cuffs I guess. “I can’t believe him. How can he do this?”

“People go crazy for power. He wants you. Our species was killed off they are only a few of us and even with just us we aren’t many. Each witch hides so they will not be discovered. We aren’t viewed as the best species throughout history.”

“What did we do that was so bad?”

“It wasn’t you.” Austin said as he got up off the bed. “Every species used you to fight in a war. To stop wars and make things more fair the royal family decided to kill off witches. There are a few hundred that still live but there is fear that they will rise against all species and take charge.”