Epilouge

Alright so this is it. I had no idea how to end this. I think I may cry. It took a long time to finally finish my lovely baby but it is done. I am so sorry for the wait and I thank my fans that have been down my throat about updating. I have to admit that I will miss this story.

Hope you like it

Epilogue

“How are you mad that I did not propose? We were already going to get married either way?” Austin complained as he struggled. Me and my sister sat in a chair while he was dangling from a chain inside a steel cage. Once I saw him I took us into the room where we were staying and set him up like this.

I looked toward my sister who shrugged. “He is right. You were already going to get married.”

“But the other girls got really cute rings and everything. I didn’t get anything from him. He’s so mean to me.”

“If you take me out of this thing then I could show you the ring that I was supposed to give you.”

“Fine.” I snapped my fingers and he fell to the floor with a great thud. He groaned in pain causing me and my sister to start giggling.

He dusted himself off and pulled out a ring box from his pocket. He grabbed my hand and got down on one knee. “I know the way we met wasn’t the most romantic but you are amazing. I remember when I first saw you I thought you were adorable. But then you would not shut up as I carried you on my shoulder. My brother’s picked their girls first and I was stuck with you. You are crazy and outgoing. I would love to spend the rest of eternity with you by my side. I started to fall for you because of your attitude. You never took my crap and you always put me back in my place. I love you for that. Then I found out you were a witch and I was freaked out to be honest. I mean witches are hard to come by. And then I find that I am your soul mate. We are meant to be together. When Victor took you from me and tried to marry you himself it pissed me off. We were finally going to take care of you witches lust and he decided to attack. I can’t be without April. So will you do me the honor of taking you hand in marriage?”

I blushed and kissed his cheek. “Of course.”

He smiled and opened the box showing me a cute white gold ring with black diamonds on it. I squealed and launched myself onto his chest. He chuckled and kissed the side of my head. “I take that you love the ring?”

“Forget the ring. I love you silly.” I heard my sister leave and right there on the floor me and Austin took care of my witches lust.

3 years later

“Alright my king. We have a few of the witches coming to us with complaints. Apparently some of vampires still have a problem with the Witches coming out of hiding.” I said as I came to visit the king of the vampires.

“Well you’re in charge of the witches. Things that concern them will go straight to you.” Tony argued.

I rolled my eyes and plopped in the seat in front of him. “Well your vampires are involved so you have to talk to them again.”