Chapter 9

Chapter 9

“What’s been going on with me Jenna?” I asked her as we walked down the hall.

“Your witch powers are taking over. Some witches are great with seduction and they can get any man to do what they want. Lust is the most powerful thing to a witch and it’s hard to control. A lot of witches aren’t able to control that and end up dying because of it.”

“So I may die if I don’t control my lust?” I’m going to die a horny sex crazed monster. Well that is just amazing isn’t it?

“Yea. The past witches that have died are gone because they can’t deal with it. And usually they kill the person who they’re lusting. You have to find a man that will be able to handle all of your lust. That man is called your Mutual.”

I groaned and nearly bashed my head into a wall. I can’t believe this. I really have to deal with this stupidity. This is going to kill me. Literally. I groaned again as we entered a room full of dresses and other stuff. I hate dresses. I really prefer shorts and/or pants.

“Ok. Now for my master she will wear black like her husband. Lily you have to wear red like your husband. Hannah you wear blue. And Keri you have to wear yellow. You actually have the cutest color out of all of the girls.”

The girls squealed and ran to the different colored dresses while I tried to make a run for it. When I reached the door Jasper walked in. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“I don’t want to wear a dress.”

“Well you have to.” He threw me over his shoulder and set me into a chair. I hissed and tried to get out his grasp. “I know that you don’t like this but you have to relax. It’s just a dress and heels.”

“You forgot about the dancing. I can’t dance Jazz and you know it.”

He just rolled his eyes as Jenna got me a dress. It looked so small. “There is no way in hell that you’re going to squeeze me into that dress. I would rather die thank you very much.”

“You’re so dramatic April.” Jenna laughed. “But put this one on. I have to do you and the other girl’s hair and makeup.”