Chapter 16

Chapter 16

“You looking stunning April.” Victor smiled as he held his arm out for me.

I grabbed it gently, Jasper and Jenna falling behind. I dressed Jasper in a black suit, white shirt, and purple tie. Jenna’s dress was a beautiful lilac dress that had short sleeves and a neckline swoop. Me on the other hand I was sexy. My own lilac dress had a diamond cut in between my breasts, a large hole in the back and a large slit going up the side. My hair was wrapped in a tight bun also.

“Thank you Prince Victor. I do believe that we should get going though.” I smiled.

He nodded and pulled me into the waiting limo. I have no idea why these people love limos so much. Victor held me close to his side, nibbling on my flesh. I could feel my body begin to cool. “I know how the witch’s body works. I can ease your tension just by kissing the side of your neck or touching you in a certain way. This way I can do things to you like this until you are ready to have me.”

“And what makes you think that I’ll have you. After all I am to be married.”

“Why don’t we cut off that engagement and you can stay with me. I mean it’s not like you really want to be with him. He’s just going to pressure you into doing things that you don’t want to do. You can rule the whole kingdom if you want to. You don’t have to wait by Austin.”

I only caught the first part of what he was saying. “You can call off my engagement?”

“Yes. I am a Prince after all.”

“Do it tonight? Please?”

“Only if you promise to live with me, I’m sure you have no where else to go.”

“Fine, just call it off.”

He smirked and kissed my forehead. I hid into his chest and watched as Jenna and Jasper gave me a worried look.

“Are you sure you wish to break the engagement? I mean he may have been mean but that family did save you and Jasper from being sold to someone much worse.” Jenna suggested.

“Well he’s given me no respect. Plus he’s cheated on me, with three other girls at the same time. I don’t find how this is better.”

“You’re right. My apologies April.” She bowed.

“Of course she’s right. You should know that you are under her orders.” Victor declared.

“But they’re also my friends. They don’t listen to you, they listen to me as you said.” I smiled.

He shook his head and started kissing down my neck. “I’m sorry sweetheart. I didn’t mean to sound so demanding. Please forgive me.”

I gave out a short moan as he reached a part of me that made me burn in complete pleasure. I felt my witch heat slowly retreat back inside my body. My body acted on it’s own as my hands curled into his hair, raising his head so I could kiss him deeply. He groaned and kissed back, pressing me into the seat. “I think that you two should stop. We’re here and I have to fix April’s hair before we go in.”

Victor sighed, giving me one last peck. “You’re right. We’re here. And I must apologize for messing up your hair like that.”

I smiled and licked my lips. “I have no problem with you doing it again. Trust me.”

Jasper shook his head and got out the car so he could hold the door open for me. Jenna let my hair out of its pins, fluffing it. “There is no point in trying to keep all of that hair together again. I’ll be sure to give you a trim tomorrow.”