Chapter 15

Chapter 15

“This place is fricking huge.” I gasped.

“Well that’s not the only thing that’s huge.” He winked.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away from him. “Are you going to show me the room I’ll be staying in or are you going to just stand there and try to get something that will never want you willingly?”

“Well I’m just saying what’s true. And babe I’m sure to get you under me by the end of the week.” He smiled. “But for now let’s just show you the room. It’s going to be next to mine if you don’t mind.”

“As long as you’re not going to pop in I’m going to be happy.”

He smiled at me and walked up the stairs. I followed after him, Jenna and Jasper close by my side. Since it was finally quiet I was able to view the castle. It reminded me of a grand hall. It wasn’t like the brother’s place because you could feel the royalty sinking into the walls. At the brother’s place it was more like home. Like where you would belong. Out of nowhere my mind started to drift toward Austin. How was he right now? Does he know I’m gone? Does he miss me? Will he try to find me? Would he even care? Ha I doubt it. He wants those whores. But why is his judgment affecting me so much? Why am I letting these emotions take over? Why am I all of a sudden feeling all of this? Shouldn’t I have felt it before? What is happening to me?

“Well this is your room. I hope you like it. But if you don’t you can always come to mine.” He winked.

Yet again I rolled my eyes and closed the door on him. I looked back to Jenna and Jasper. “So… am I the only one who thinks that this is a bad idea?”

“He’s going to come back for you in the night and try to claim you. I can sense it on him.” Jasper warned.

“I agree. We should leave before you-” Jenna started before I screamed in pain.

I fell to the ground, screaming for a release. My body burned with pain. The pain started at the top of my head then seared down until it went to my toes. I was on fire and no one was putting me out. “WHAT’S HAPPENING TO ME?”

“I’m afraid that the lust part of your witch is coming out. The only way for you to be sedated is for you to have sex.” Jenna said as she rubbed my burning back.

“What about the Familiar Kiss? Will it work?” I begged.

“It will work a little but not for long. Just about an hour and it can only work for one day. You have to be fully satisfied order for the pain to stop. You might have to go back to Austin.” Why did she sound like there was no other choice but to go back to him?

“I will never return to him. I demand respect and will be treated as though I’m a person and not a possession.” I sneered.

“Well we can’t do anything about it. The Familiar Kiss is the only thing that’ll sedate you until you have slept with someone.”

“What if I do Jasper?”

“It’s not the same. Don’t you think a lot of witches could have been saved if that were the case? You need to find a man to take care of what your witch is craving. I would hate to see you die after we just met.”

“I’m not going to die but I’m not sleeping with anyone. I’m not returning to that damned boy ever again.”

I got up off the floor, feeling the pain leave me. Well I was still in pain but I was just burning in need. “Jasper… please… kiss me so I can try to get my mind set straight.”

He nodded and kissed my lips gently. My body stopped burning and I instantly relaxed. “You do know that was all I could give right?”

“I already know. I just have to think of something that can hold me. I’m not sleeping with random people.”

Jenna, Jasper, and I sat in a circle, discussing what could be done. After an hour nothing came to mind and the burning started again. It wasn’t too bad but I was told that by the hour it gets worse. “This pain is unbearable.”

“I’m sorry, April. We can’t do anything bout it.”

I sighed just as there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Victor. “How is your lust doing?”

“It’s better than the pain I feel with you here. Who would have thought I would have been so repulsed to see you right now.” I smiled.

“Keep teasing. You’re going to need me soon. You may not like it but your witch powers will take over and they will draw you to the nearest man. That man will be me and you will be my queen.”

“Why do you want me so bad? It’s not like I’m a princess or anything.”

“It’s because you possess raw power. You turn me away like no other girl has. I wish to have you. I do rather enjoy the chase.” He purred into my ear. I could feel my witch wanting to take him. Already he’s shown me more kindness that Austin and I’ve only been here for about 5 hours.

“Well you may have to chase a little longer.” I whispered into his ear. Victor growled and pulled me close to him.

“I don’t think it’s right to tease me. I will take you right here and now.”

“Why don’t you at least take me out first?”

“Well there is a banquet ball tonight? Would you like to accompany me?”

“Will Austin’s family be there?” I asked curiously.

“Of course.”

“Then I’ll be happy to be your date. I’ll start getting ready.”

“Be sure to wear something purple. That’s my family’s royal color.”

“Very well. How long do I have?”

“3 hours.”

I nodded and prepped myself for this event.