Chapter 3

Chapter 3

APRIL’S POV

This place is fucking huge. I can’t believe that only four people live in this humongous house. My whole neighborhood can fit in here.

“Actually two of your neighborhoods, April.” Tony said as if answering my thoughts. “Yes I can read your mind. I don’t do it all the time but you were quiet so I just wanted to see that you were okay. It’s ok to say that the house is huge. It is worth quite a bit of money and is worth it when we have family and friends over.”

I nodded and followed him. I looked toward the girls and they were looking just as curious as me. We stopped when we got to five different staircases.

“Ok girls.” James said turning to all of us. “Follow your master up their stairs. Only go up those stairs, unless you’re delivering a message. If you girls want to meet up there is a room located under the middle staircase that you can go. Don’t worry it is big area that you will be comfortable in. Any questions?”

We shook our heads and he smiled. Jasper looked around and changed back into a dog. Austin glared at him and walked up his stairs, which was the one in the middle. I smiled down at Jasper and he jumped into my arms. “April come.”

I looked up and began to climb the stairs. The girls smiled at me and eagerly followed their masters. At least they are going to be happy. Those brothers seem to be better than Austin.

Austin looked down at me and swept me off my feet in seconds. I clutched onto Jasper with dear life. “You take too long to go up the stairs. You have to get to work April.”

He ran up the stairs and stopped when he got to a door. “Now April this is my room. Your room is in mine but you have to go through a door in my room. You have to find it yourself.” He opened the door to his room and I noticed that there were servants scurrying around, trying to get their work done. He dropped me on the floor causing me to drop Jasper and out of fright he changed into his human.

“Will you pick a form you stupid Mutt!” Austin growled.

“Well I’ll just stick to this form ok. I wouldn’t have changed again if you didn’t drop us.” Jasper said as he pulled me up off the floor.