Chapter 10

Chapter 10

“APRIL GET BACK HERE.” Jenna shouted at me.

I kept running though. She was trying to put heels on me. Black stilettos at that. She must be insane. “You’re not putting those shoes on me.”

“But you have to. Your body is going to start adjusting everything anyway. You have to stop before you hurt yourself.”

I stopped right there and turned to her. “What do you mean my body will adjust everything?”

“Put in the shoes and walk to the door. When you get there look down at your dress.”

I sighed and slipped on the heels. I hate wearing heels because I can never fully walk in them. When I stood however I managed to walk perfectly. I looked back at Jenna and she just ushered me to go to the door. By the time I reached it I decided to look at my body. The dress I wore now had holes in the side, was now backless, skin tight, and had long slits going near my upper thigh. I looked back to Jenna and she gave me a small smile. “I tried to warn you. You’re powers are going to change your clothes for you. It’s the way you’re supposed to dress now.”

“Well this is making me look like a slut.”

“You’re a witch April. The slut look fits you now.” Jasper smiled.

I gave him a strong glare and waited with the girls for our entrance. As they showered me in compliments all I could think of was how much longer until I get out of this dress. The doors slowly opened and at the bottom were the boys. Keri, Hannah, and Lily happily went to their dates while I slowly walked toward Austin. His eyes viewed me with only hunger. It made me feel slightly uncomfortable but that was all pushed aside when he growled in my ear. “If we weren’t forced to go to this stupid ball then I would take you up to our room and tear this dress apart.”

“Well I would love for it to be torn off but there is the small fact that I don’t want to sleep with you.”

He gave a soft growl again and kissed down my neck. “You weren’t complaining before.”

“That’s because I can’t control the lust I have. If I knew what it was I would have fought it as much as I could.”