Chapter 12

Chapter 12

April’s POV

My body… it hurts. I can feel my insides burning. It hurts so much. I can’t even open my eyes. I have no strength in me at all. In my mind I can see everything though. It’s as if I’m using my other senses to paint out a picture. I’m in the room under the stairs. Why though?

I tried to sit myself up, but there was a force pushing me down. The energy was flowing through me but it wasn’t as painful. I guess this is the way I’m supposed to feel. The good thing is that I’m still alive. I could be dead right now. But even as I’m in this state I can feel myself tingle. I need pleasure. This may be a problem.

“April, are you okay?” I heard a voice ask. It was male.

I could only groan at the sound. I know it wasn’t Austin’s so it had to be Jasper. Where is Austin?

“April I need you to open your eyes. You need to let the energy go through your eyes. Your body needs to release some of the energy before you store too much. Open your eyes.”

It was hard but I started to open my eyes. It was hard to let the light in. Everything was much brighter now. I could sense the energy from everything. “Are you okay April?”

“I’m fine. Can you get me some food?” I asked feeling empty.

Jazz nodded and left and Jenna stayed by my side. “Jenna, where am I?”

She blushed and stepped back. Now this can’t be good. “Well you’re in the common room under the stairs.”

“Why aren’t I with Austin in our room?”

“Well he… Um… I don’t know how to tell you this.”

I shot up off the couch. “What are you trying to say? What’s going on?”