Chapter 25

Chapter 25

“Get off of me.” I shouted as I glared at the women in my room. Three days. It has been three damn days since Victor took me and I could hear the four brothers fighting to get in. Once they realized something was off about the sudden retreat they knew that we were taken. Of course Victor now had a damn spell put over the castle that stopped us from getting out but that doesn’t mean I haven’t tried without my powers. Sadly nothing works when it comes down to it and that pisses me off.

“Oh calm down child. You will be marrying my son tonight. Isn’t that glorious?” his mother cheered. Oh did I mention that I had to marry that ass today. Well surprise. I have to and don’t have a choice if I want to or not. Not like I’d want to either way.

“I’d rather die than marry him. If it weren’t for the fact that he had my sister then I would have already killed myself.”

The woman glared at me and struck me across the face. “If it weren’t got your blood being strong I would have stopped this wedding and killed you. But I will excuse this attitude of yours.”

I sneered and kicked her in her stomach. She flew back into the wall, knocked out. That was the final straw for me. The other girls ran to their queen making sure she was alright while I started taking off the crap they made me wear. When I stripped down to my undergarments I decided that now would be a good time to move. I slipped through the window, knowing that the guards outside my door would be coming in right now. I looked down at the drop I had to make but took it at my chance. I knew where they were keeping my sister; I just had to get there before I was found. Just as I started to go to where my sister was being held a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

“Where do you think you’re going my wonderful bride to be?” I heard Victor purr into my ear.

I groaned and tried to pull away from him. “I don’t want to marry you. I can’t stand you.”

“I know that. But you are going to have to deal with it. You can’t use any of your magic since there is a barrier for it. Besides if you try to leave I will kill your sister. And I know you don’t want your magical twin sister to be gone.”

I gave him a strong glare but stopped my struggling. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if she were killed. I may not like this asshole but I loved my sister. I would do whatever it took to keep her alive. I let him drag me back up to the room I was being held. His mother glared at me, but smiled at her son. “I see you were able to catch her.”

“Watch over her better. I do not want her to escape. She keeps trying to get to where I have her sister.”

His mother shook her head and threw me into the bathroom. “Well don’t worry my son. We will make sure that she looks beautiful for the wedding. We just have to get her cleaned up. She’s gotten her stockings dirty.”

I rolled my eyes at them. Are they serious? Here I am, not wanting to marry this man, trying to escape and she is talking about me ruining my stockings. I really want to hit her. “Mother, make sure that she stays in the room. I want her to look beautiful also. Tonight after the wedding we will work on her having my child.”