Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I woke up still tangled in Austin’s legs. He looked cute as he slept. I remembered that he asked me to go to a ball with him that was today and shook him gently. He groaned and pulled me closer to him. I sighed and shoved him out the bed. He landed with a thud and looked up at me evilly.

He flipped the mattress over. I groaned and pounced on him. He laughed and put his hands on my legs. I pecked his cheek and got off him so I could go take a shower.

When I entered my room I saw Jazz with his arm wrapped around Jenny. I smiled at their sleeping figures and picked out my clothes. I took my shower and I just decided to change into a tank top with some shorts. Why dress for the ball now? I still have time. I walked back into the room and Jasper was still sleeping so I knew I was going to be the one to wake him up. I jumped on the bed screaming, “WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Both Jasper and Jenny jumped up screaming. They rolled off the bed while I clutched my sides laughing. Jazz rolled me of the bed and pounced on me. I looked up at him questioning him then my eyes went wide. I knew what he was going to do.

He lowered his hands and started tickling me. I screamed and howled in laughter. “Jazz… stop… it… I… can’t breathe…” I couldn’t even speak correctly. He had me pinned so I couldn’t escape. I was too busy laughing to care about anything else. I missed things like this. I would bug him and he would tickle me until I almost peed on myself.

“Apologize and I’ll stop tickling you.” he shouted.

“NEVER!!!” I screamed. Austin burst through the door and was staring at me. I was still laughing and I couldn’t stop.

“Apologize and I’ll stop.” Jasper protested.

“Fine… I’m Sorry.” I screamed. He laughed and got off of me. Austin came from behind me and hugged me. I kissed his cheek. “You’re so mean for letting Jasper torture me like that. What kind of fiancée are you?”

“The kind that was forced to marry you and enjoyed the look on your face.” He laughed and pulled me back into his room. He kissed on my neck again but I pulled away. He just had to bring up the forced to marry part, didn’t he? Jerk face.

“No Austin. I have to go eat. Stop by when I’m done and then we can talk or whatever.” I walked back into Jazz’s room. “Jazz and Jenny. Let’s go down to get some breakfast. I’m hungry.”