Chapter 19

Chapter 19

April's POV

"I don't think we should remind her again." I heard someone say from above me.

"Don't you think she has a right to know?" Another argued.

"Well if we tell her again she'll probably lose it. I'm not testing that." A third voice said.

What's going on? Why can't I open my eyes and what are they talking about?

Voice Two- "Well She needs to know. I will tell her myself if you don't."

Voices One and Three- "You can't do that. She'll snap."

Voice Two- "I don't care. She needs to know she has a sister and her sister may be trying to capture her."

Now this is pissing me off. I focused all of my energy on waking up. I opened my eyes and saw Jenna, Jasper, and Austin. Oh great. He's here too. "I would ask why you're here but there are other things to discuss. Like why you two were trying to hide my sister from me after I found out and who the hell dressed me in this ugly white dress."

"Jasper put it on you. And we both though it wouldn't be wise to tell you. You passed out the first time you were told of her. We just thought it'd be better to tell you a little later."

"I have the right to know as soon as possible. I have a right to know that my alleged twin sister is the one who wants to hunt me down and hand me over to a man that wants to control my life with his freaky powers. How would I not want to know that?" My powers circulated through me. How dare they try and keep things from me? How dare they think that I would not find out again?

"April please calm down. You're turning yellow and orange. If you turn any darker then you may as well burst into a pile of magical dust. Please calm down." Jenna pleaded.

"You should have thought of that before. How dare you?" I screamed. Before I could yell any further I was pulled into someone's arms and kissed aggressively. What the hell? I tried to pull away from the person but I could feel myself slowly giving in to this person's lips. My nerves calmed and my senses came back clear. The person pulled away and I looked into the eyes of Austin.

"Well I like the ways of calming you down. You should get angry more often." He smirked.

Even though I felt mad at the moment, I couldn't find myself to pull out of his arms. I snuggled deep into his chest and rested there. "You feel nice."

I felt his laugh deep in his chest as he kissed my forehead. "You feel good too baby."

Jenna looked at us with a small smile. "It's nice to know that he's your Mutual."

"My what?"