The Day

The next day was quite uneventful with Class 1-A trying to train their quirks in odd but effective ways. However, since Sakura was still under the premise of not having a quirk, the teachers didn't know what to do with her.

    At first, she was fine with that as she still had her student, Hitoshi. They could practice sparring or do some chakra techniques secretly. Except, he had run off to train with Eraserhead and do his own training.

    Sure, it was probably best for him that way, but it felt like a baby bird leaving the nest a little too soon. Sakura had given the purple-haired male free time with his idol and now he was making his own decisions? The betrayal.

     Another thing was Kota sticking to her like glue. Don't take her wrong, it was absolutely adorable, but she had to train also. Just by him being there she was tempted to act like a babysitter and have a picnic with him or play catch... Not like she was afraid of her pending death or something?

     "Nee-chan, " the boy grumbled, "Aren't you going to do something cool?"

     Sakura knelt to his level and smiled, "Yeah, I'll show you something cool... We just have to be far away from these students, but I don't know if Mandalay will let you."

     "Let's go... I won't tell her."

     "We'll keep what happens a secret, right?" she asked with a wink.

     "I will."

     Getting back up onto her feet, she quickly informed Mandalay that Kota was going to show her around. Of course, the woman happily agreed since her nephew was finally opening up to someone.

     "Kaminari, " she called while waving him over, "You're coming with us."

     He practically bolted over, a bit unsure when he saw Kota. "Uh, where are we going?"

     "Training."

     The blonde looked from his original training and back to Sakura before shrugging, a goofy smile on his face. "Well, I think hanging out with my beautiful girlfriend while training is much better than training by myself."

     A few seconds after saying it, his face started to turn red. He had changed from oozing charisma to blushing shyly. The change really was dramatic. "... W-why is he here?"

     Sakura's head tilted in confusion, "What do you mean by that?"

     "Wouldn't it be a d-date if it's just the two of us?"

     "Oh..." she realized, her cheeks slightly turning pink, "I just wanted to introduce the future Godfather."

     Kaminari's eyes bulged when he heard those words. "Wha... What do you mean by that?!"

     The pinkette was a little more confused because the answer was quite obvious. The child was too young to be their godfather, so there would only be one option left. "Our future kids?"

      After one minute passed, Kaminari still couldn't speak. Resorting to her other options, Sakura ended up carrying the electro-boy while Kota quietly pondered to himself while walking. 

     "You two are going to do it?" the young child asked ever so innocently.

     "... Mmn."

     Their days would continue as such: training with Kaminari(she was teaching him how to jump from tree to tree while at the same time increasing her chakra capacity), showing off cool otherworldly techniques to Kota and wondering why Hitoshi suddenly became so fascinated with water.

     Sure, Class 1-B was also around them, but Sakura paid no mind to them. She had important things to focus on and a fatigue-eraser named Kota. It wasn't like any one of them was going to die.

     Actually, she couldn't judge them fairly because the amount of information she had on that class was severely limited. Sure, she could ask Sterling about them and their quirks, but that wasn't exactly what she wanted. Sakura wished her quirk would show their importance in events, growth, and personality. No matter how much she hated her quirk, Sakura couldn't deny its usefulness.

     "Did you get another info update?" she whispered aloud to the wind after sneaking out during the night.

     Ventus appeared in the next second, his face looking more haggard than it did when he first arrived on the training grounds. "I did. It's planned for tomorrow afternoon, okay? I have all the info here."

     A file was then handed to her, containing all the newest people involved and new information on ones that she already had before. Just as much as she couldn't rely on Sterling for everything, she couldn't rely on her quirk for everything either. What if one happened to have a hidden trump card that wasn't revealed in a vision?

     There were too many variables and so little time.

     "Thank you, " she grinned, "Wish me luck."

     Ventus snorted much to her displeasure, had she been in her other alias, she would've cut his muscles again. It was just that annoying. "What makes you try so hard for this?"

     "Mmn?"

     "Why are you going so far by yourself? Couldn't the heroes take care of this?"

     She couldn't help but chuckle, "Well, if I don't do anything, I will die. So, if I have to go down, I'm going to struggle as much as I can. 'If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death! If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!' A dear friend of mine once said it and I find those words to be true. Does that happen to answer your question?"

     "... Yes. Yes, it does."

     It seemed that some sort of determination had reached his mind. Perhaps Sakura would become the one to spread talk-no-jutsu to her new world and inspire others? No, she highly doubted it.

     As the moon dipped down into the horizon and the sun rose to light up the sky into a brilliant shade of blue, the day had finally come. Today was Sakura's destined day to die.

      Today was Sakura's day to go against destiny.