Goddess

The next day Kaminari was walking to school with a non-released copy of next week's magazine. He grinned wildly and couldn't help but puff his chest up in pride every single time he saw it.

      He marched into class with dignity, walking as though he was a rich man strolling down the boardwalk. The boy did not need to flex yet as they would soon see it in a week anyway. Kaminari couldn't wait to see their jaws drop at him.

      Had he always looked that good?

      However, Uraraka approached him with her forever bubbly personality of hers. "How was your afternoon, Kaminari-kun? Did it go well?"

      Bashfully, he rubbed the back of his head. "W-well, it..."

     "Did what go well?" Mina butted in, very interested in what the two were talking about.

     "It's..."

      He was about to reply but then Sakura stepped in through the doors, followed in by Hitoshi. Instantly he went over by her, ready to give up his body and soul to aid her. "Sakura-sama, what could I help you with?"

      Hitoshi looked like he was about to burst into a fit of laughter while the other classmates looked a bit confused- other than Sakura's new tablemates.

     "I'm going to be here for the time being, " she told him and readied herself for a cute pose.

     Tilting her head a bit to the side and down to where her hair wasn't draped on her shoulder, she gave a warm closed-eyed smile. "Please take care of us."

     With that Kaminari's face erupted into a deep red and he knelt on one knee, taking her hand. "I will do everything I can, my Goddess."

      "Pfft, " Shinso snorted loudly at the act, "You mean Devil."

     "No!" Kaminari argued, holding up the magazine for everyone to see, "She's a beauty! A Goddess that let me stand on the same stage as her!"

      "Aren't you on your hands and knees below her?"

     The image was of her sitting on a throne meant for royalty while wearing a black lace victorian style dress with her pink hair wavy and disheveled with black and gray streaks in it. She wore somewhat see-through, black gloves and was holding up Kaminari's chin.  Her legs were crossed gracefully and an obvious conceited and domineering look was on her face.

     On the other hand, the blonde was wearing more of butler clothing and somehow was able to look ruggedly handsome. He was still down on all fours like a dog though.

     Even the glass of wine that she had in her hand was above him.

     If the title of the magazine couldn't even be more egotistical, it was called 'Modeling Royal.'

     "No, she's my Goddess!" he proclaimed, "If she asked me to be her stepping stool to reach something, I wouldn't mind."

     Sakura became more amused with the boy's blinding dedication toward her. Maybe it was a good thing that Nezu had finally come up with something for them to be transferred. General Ed. classes were getting rather boring.

     Aizawa then came in, looked at the two newcomers, and somehow adopted a deader expression than before. He had always looked like he didn't wish to be here but it upgraded.

    Was Sakura's presence really that much more troublesome?

     "We have two students here that are temporarily going to be in this class for a week. They may or may not stay afterward. At the end of this week, we'll issue the two of them a test that all of you are welcomed to watch."

     "I told you so, " she smirked to Hitoshi, "Could tell what the Principal was going to do from a kilometer away."

     "You two, " their new teacher now turned them and ordered, "Introduce yourselves."

     Taking the lead, Sakura stepped forward and bowed to her new classmates. "Hello, I am Sakura Haruno. Although I have no quirk, I am adept at martial arts. I am looking forward to this week."

     Hitoshi just took what she did and copied, "I am Hitoshi Shinso and my quirk is brainwashing... Nice to meet all of you."

      He struggled with the last part but he had won himself a ticket to a very expensive cat cafe. It was always uplifting to see him interact with people better.

     "Grab a chair and cram yourselves in somewhere, " Eraserhead stated, waving to the rows of desks that were already preoccupied.

     Ah, he didn't really care.

     Already knowing where she was going, she took two chairs, placing one next to Midoriya and another next to Sero. There was no way that the two of them weren't going to sit side by side. 

     Sakura took her respective seat next to Midoriya while Shinso combated his social anxiety and managed to sit next to tape boy.

     "This will be a fun week, right?" she purred to Izuku who was currently having an internal meltdown, "We're friends after all."

     He laughed weakly but his eyes really bulged out when he saw her pull out all of her advanced textbooks, all above high school level for sure. "S-Sakura-san... This is?"

     She scratched her cheek. "I could've sworn I told you... Oh, well. Just ignore me, knock-off."

     Not listening to Aizawa at all, she scribbled away at her workbooks while flipping through her thick textbooks. If Sakura was going at a normal pace, she wouldn't have attracted so much attention yet it was almost inhumane. Every five minutes Sakura was already on a different page.

     When the bell rang, Sakura and Hitoshi were already moving toward the door automatically.

      "Sakura-san!" Iida then called out to her, "Could you please wait a moment? I have questions for you."

      She paused only to find a sheet of paper with a couple of red x's in her face.

     "Could you please explain them?" he asked with a deep bow.

     "Sure, " she replied with a smile, rummaging her pencil pouch for a red pen and spinning it her hand, "Here you forgot to carry the variable and also here, you used the wrong formula. Instead of Pythagorean theorem, use the 30, 60, 90 degree method. 2a is equal to c and b is a times the square root of two."

      "I understand it now, " he announced loudly, "Thank you very much!"

     Mina then jumped up with her own papers in hand. "Could you check mine too?"

     Next thing she knew it, students were crowding around Sakura, hoping to understand what they had lost points on. Soon enough, it got to the point where it was just papers around her.

     However, she could still hear Hitoshi's bland voice remark, "Serves you right for showing off."

      Finally having enough of the students, she pushed through the crowd. "Alright, how about this? On Saturday I'll host a study group. Anyone interested will have to contact me before the set date."

      "A true Goddess!" some of the students exclaimed, finding a blessing through Sakura's coming.

      Hitoshi looked to her and questioned in a low voice, "Where are you having it? How will you have time?"

      "I'll rent a place, " she answered simply, "and don't you remember the versatility of shadow clones?"