NHC

The day went by fast and she slipped back into her Academy mind. By the second day of attendance, teachers quickly realized her level of genius in picking up new things or coming up with entirely new concepts on her own. Midoriya glanced at her every-so-often during lunch but didn't blame the kid. The knowledge she had was dangerous in the wrong hands. 

     After school she received a call from the president of the company. Sakura was surprised by the fact he didn't call during school and managed to restrain himself for when the dismissal bell rang.

     "Sakura speaking."

     "NHC wants an interview with you."

     She almost choked on the air she was breathing in when those words were spoken. NHC was Japan's National Broadcast Corporation and being on it was something that Sakura never even thought of before. The next best question, however, was to find out why.

     "Why would they want me?"

     The president sounded giddy as he replied to her question, "You know the stunt you pulled earlier today? They want to put out an inspiring story such as yours! Think about it! You're quirkless, a natural beauty, a hero in the public eye, and you're attending U.A.! I've had so many offers coming in today for you that it's unbelievable!"

      "What about school?" She knew best of his antics of wanting her to play hooky.

     "It's scheduled to be on the weekend. You don't have plans, do you?"

     "No, I'm a slave."

     "Ha, ha, ha!"

     Sakura sweatdropped at his tone. He seriously thought that she didn't mean it. Sighing, she ended it shortly, "I'll see you on Saturday."

     Hitoshi, who stayed behind asked curiously, "Work?"

     She nodded, actually a bit anxious for the interview and muttered, "I'm going to be on T.V."

     "What?"

     "... NHC may or may not want to have an interview with me."

     "For what?"

     "For what I did to emotionally scar a man's pride and dignity."

     "Is that why you were late this morning?"

     "Bingo."

     He looked at her with his soulless purple eyes. "Why can't you just get straight to the point?"

     "If it's fate to say it, might as well have some fun in doing so."

     His face scrunched up as he pondered over what she had said before letting out a very long, exasperated sigh, "It's too much effort to think about it."

     He went to turn and she caught sight of the charm hanging from his phone. Sakura smiled triumphantly but decided to wait off on teasing the kid. Instead, she pulled out her phone and took a picture of herself to send to her manager. As a model, having social media accounts are important but Sakura didn't care about running a bunch of them all about her. To her, it was egocentric and misleading as it only showed the best of her. Convinced that Sakura monitoring the accounts would lead to a decrease in popularity, her manager was given the responsibility. So far, he was doing a great job in posting pictures and random status updates.

     "Hey, " Sakura suddenly murmured, "Do you want to hang out on Sunday?"

     "What about your job?"

     "If I pull off Saturday, I'll be able to catch a break... Probably."

     "I'll ask my parents about it... I guess I'll need your phone number then."

     Sakura gasped and playfully bantered, "Are you hitting on me?!"

      Seeing that he had a dull reaction, she pouted and gave him her phone regardless. Sakura really did want to see a rise of emotion in her classmate. However, it seemed as though she didn't push the right button.

     Then, she sensed someone nearby and heightened her chakra sensory. Although these humans didn't have chakra, they contained something in them that could be sensed through such skills. Her years of honing that sense didn't go to waste after all.

     "Move, shitty extras, " a gruff voice barked.

     Sakura wanted to burst out in laughter at the newcomer's statement. Her shoulders heaved and she looked down to contain the fit of giggles she almost had. The blond boy growled at her reaction. 

     "What's so funny, fucking extra?!"

     "N-nothing, " she managed to bite out.

     "That's what I damn thought!"

     When he finally left, she was on the floor, rolling in her own uncontrollable laughter. "We're extras? No, the correct term is side character... And he's one too! This whole world revolves around that knockoff Naruto!"

    Yes, Izuku Midoriya's rank plummeted to her own eyes to being someone that was a shell of Naruto. The only thing good about his personality to her was his desire to be something better. Including that, Sakura could list plenty of other people that could fit the bill better than the world's main character himself.

     When she was finally wheezing for breath, Sakura collected and calmed herself. Hitoshi was standing right there and heard everything she had said, except for the fact that the human ears wouldn't be able to tell what she said in between wheezing and laughing. Even she couldn't make out the garbled sounds she made... And she was the one speaking!

     Clearing her throat, Sakura stated, "Well, if your parents agree, my manager and I will pick your up from there. Does that sound okay?"

     "My parents might want to meet you since we haven't known each other for long. They'll probably want to have a chat with your guardians to be assured."

     She noticed by his word choice of 'guardians' that he suspected something was up with her actual parents. He was being quite considerate by not prying into her own affairs and it was something that was rare and underrated by society. "Actually... Your parents should already know my guardian, especially since I go here."

     Hitoshi Shinso's mind went on a speed run, going through each of the faculty members and trying to find who exactly was her guardian. With her connections with the modeling company, there was a chance of it being Lady Midnight, which would also explain why she was let off the hook easily for missing a week of school. However, there was also a slight chance of All Might since the hero's heart knew no bounds in kindness and was loved dearly by the public.

     Sakura didn't even wait for Shinso to answer.

     "My guardian is the Principal, Principal Nezu."