The Beast's Forest

During their ride there, the suddenly pulled over to the side of the road to a place overlooking a wide forest. Sakura, who already knew what was happening, got out with an absentminded look on her face. She leaned onto the railing without even looking at the car that was already waiting for them.

     Kaminari then found a spot next to her and commented, "The view here is nice, isn't it? I don't know why we've stopped here but it isn't a bad place."

     The pinkette smirked knowingly, "Remember that whatever I tell you after this, listen if you don't want to get all dirty."

      "Alright, " he consented with a smile, not reading into her words too much.

     Just looking out at the huge trees in the forest calmed her down. Then and there she could feel her anxiety calming down with just the soft rustle of leaves under the bright sun. All was fine and peaceful; the calm before the storm.

     Then the car beside them opened the doors and out walked two of the members of the Wild, Wild Pussycats. Hitoshi, who wasn't really near them before, blanched at the sight of the over-enthusiastic females and headed over to Sakura.

     "Couldn't you have warned me?" he sighed with a bit of irritancy.

     Sakura laughed, "I'm not the one with social issues, Hitoshi. You need to learn to deal with them."

      "It doesn't mean that I want to, "he scowled.

     It was as though everything had suddenly faded away to where she could no longer see, feel, or smell, but could only listen. In that moment, she steeled herself to fight and win with the kunoichi blood that ran through her veins.

     Turning back to her classmates, she could tell that they haven't run off yet and the blonde one was still trying to show that her mental age was less than her physical. For Sakura Haruno, it always felt like she was eternities older than what she looked like. She knew too much about everything and had gained wisdom through that, making her decisions more plotted out and thought through.

     "Let's go down, " Sakura then stated, hopping over the railing with ease and edging to the cliff, "I don't want to be pushed into there, so I might as well just do it of my own volition."

     Hitoshi's eyebrows raised, "What do you mean?"

     "We're walking to camp, " she stated simply, "And Pixie-Bob has created beasts out of the dirt as obstacles while getting there. I don't want to stay with the imbeciles back there, so let's get a head start."

      Hitoshi then followed her, but Kaminari was having second thoughts. "Wha-what?"

     "We'll get there faster, " she assured him, "I promise. You won't even break a sweat like the rest of them."

      It took him a couple seconds but he followed along and the three of them were ready to go down.

     "S-Sakura-san!?" Izuku called from behind in a shocked tone, "What are you doing?!"

     "... I'm hungry."

     With that, she went down, using her feet to surf down and keep her balance on the steep cliff. There was a slight slope, which allowed her to do so without falling straight down due to gravity, but Kaminari was having a hard time with it.

      As the good girlfriend she was, she helped him with his balance and kept him upright. Hitoshi didn't need any help at all and all three of them made it safely down to the bottom.

      "What's next?" her purple-haired friend inquired.

      Sakura only looked up to the trees. "Isn't it obvious? We have to put that training to use somehow, don't we?"

       She then glanced at Kaminari. "Don't worry. You won't have to do anything."

      Moving closer to him to what he thought to be a hug, she scooped him up and carried him in her arms as though he weighed nothing.

     "Can you sense them?"

     "Yes, it's different from chakra but I can tell where they are."

      The two of them were expertly jumping from tree to tree, dodging the opponents that they had with ease and making calls to choose a path with the least amount of enemies. They moved fluidly as a duo and were making it to their destination in record speed.

      The electric quirk user couldn't help but stare in amazement at what was going on right before his eyes and the fact that he was being carried along for the ride. Sure, being carried by his girlfriend didn't make the situation manly, but it didn't stop his heart from thumping out of his chest.

      "By the way..." Kaminari trailed off, "Why did you say the rest of the class was stupid?"

      "Look beneath the underneath, " Sakura answered him with her emerald eyes now gazing at something beyond what she was looking at, "They never said that we had to beat all the beasts. All they wanted was for us to arrive by noon."

       He hadn't heard that part, but he knew that Sakura's quirk since she confided with him. "That makes sense... I guess all the muscle-brained members of the class would try to beat all of them."

      "We're just exploiting that loophole that they told us and..." she hesitated for a couple moments before proceeding, "I wanted to tell you two something in private."

      Shinso's purple eyes darted to her and back to the trees ahead of him, knowing that it was connected to why she was acting so strange earlier.

      "As you both know, I can see the future, " she murmured, "Well, I just so happened to see myself die."

      They stopped moving and stayed on a tree branch high enough to keep away from the eyes of the beasts.

      "You... What?"

      "I know, " she mumbled, "I should've said something sooner but I couldn't... How could I just tell people that I care about that I'm going to die?"

      Hitoshi then barraged her with questions, "When? Where? How? When did you see it? Have you told anyone else?"

     "I saw it the first time I ditched class and went to Class 1-A. I also told Principal Nezu about it and... it happens during camp because of the League of Villains."