Extra #7: Discovered

Karin led Sakura down the streets at an even pace. They caught up on details talking about their kids and current lives. The red head was amazed when she had revealed that her current occupation was a model.

     Her thoughts were later quelled once Sakura explained her other dealings in being connected with an underground mafia group and working as an undercover hero.

     "You're saying that eighty percent of the population there have powers unique to them?" Karin asked with widened eyes.

     Nodding, Sakura added, "Yep, and I even have one of those also."

      Explaining about the new world she went to was fascinating to say the least. Not many would dare to think that another dimension would be so close to theirs... Nonetheless the actual existence of one.

     Strolling around the street, they began to head toward the forest area on the outskirts of the village. It wasn't the area dedicated as training grounds either.

     As Sakura stepped across the little, red wooden bridge, she grew quiet. A tear fell onto the bridge, seeping into the wood. Its bright color then grew darker to resemble the color of blood.

*****-----*****

     Sarada laid on her bed, head facing the ceiling. As much as she knew common courtesy, she was still curious about what her teacher and mother were talking about.

     A deep sigh escaped her lips as she flipped over, trying to escape boredom.

     Plink.

     Her head turned sharply as she heard something hit her window. Walking to it cautiously, she peered out to see who it was. She hoped that it wasn't Boruto.

     Suddenly, the first thing that she saw was Himari hanging upside-down in front of her. Kei, on the other hand, was standing at the street below with an exasperated expression. Sarada opened the window with a light giggle.

     "Hey, wanna come with us?" Himari asked with a wide smile on her face, "We want to play a game but we don't really know anyone around here that well."

     Sarada nervously smiled before replying, "Are you sure...? I'm not exactly someone that people describe as fun."

     Pouting, Himari whined, "Why would you listen to them? It doesn't matter what they say! If they say that again, I'll punch them right in the face!"

     Knowing no restraint, Himari grabbed Sarada's wrist. "Let's go, okay? Otherwise, I'm just going to kidnap you."

     "T-then kidnap me."

     At Sarada's reply, Himari grinned brightly and wrapped a hand around her waist. "All responsibility lies with me then."

     "Kei, the kidnapping was successful!" she exclaimed before jumping down, "... so what's the plan now?"

     "The Hokage Mountains, " he replied with a smirk, "Vandalizing? No, we'll have to deal with the repercussions later. How about we make them better than what they are with some genjutsu?" 

     "Are we using seals?" Himari questioned.

     "Of course, they're your expertise after all."

     Sarada was slightly mind-boggled watching the exchange between the two. She was surprised that they weren't exactly playing to begin with, not to mention that Himari could write seals. "You're good at Fuunjutsu?"