Exams

When Kaminari and Sakura got to school, it was like the two of them were celebrities(which they kind of were). Kaminari couldn't keep a straight face because of the attention but Sakura just smiled while holding his hand.

      Once they got into class, they were instantly bombarded with questions and remarks.

      "When did it start?"

     "Congrats, Kaminari!"

      "We were supposed to stay single forever!"

      "How do you feel?"

      Aizawa instantly shushed them all with a quick look. "Quiet down or else all of you are not going to hear the results."

      At the word results, the class grew quieter and the mood quickly toned down. Of course, they wouldn't mind welcoming more members into the class, but to think that people would have to leave?

     The teacher looked at Sakura and Hitoshi before glancing down at the paper before him. "You two are transferring permanently."

     After that, the class held their breath while glancing at each other.

      "... And no one is leaving, " he completed with a sigh, his expression rather dejected.

     "R-really?!" Mina stuttered and then the class roared happily. Tears were even shed at the sheer joy that no one was leaving.

     Well, all but one person was happy with the results.

     Bakugo clicked his tongue in annoyance and rudely commented, "So we have someone that can brainwash and a quirkless bitch that can fight a bit. Fucking remember the quirkless part."

      However, Sakura just smirked while marching herself over to his desk. She casually smacked her hand down on his desk and leaned in with a conniving aura.

     "You know, I know your deepest, darkest secret, one that you won't even admit yourself."

     "And what the fuck would that be!?"

      She then whispered into his ear, "Mmn, your in-fe-ri-or-i-ty complex. You act like you're a tough guy but you feel like someone is superior to you like, I don't know... the same person that you've been bullying since you've been young?"

      His expression turned into one of rage and Sakura backed away with a playful smile. "Just kidding! You're really taking what I said to heart... It's almost like what I said is actually true!"

      No matter how much she wanted to mess with him and knock some sense into him, her as Sakura couldn't do anything. Tsunade or Mouse would be able to for sure but life is always complex.

      So, she went back to her seat to which the rest of the class stared at her wide-eyed. Sakura was the only one that would willingly pick a fight with Bakugo and not back down.

     Of course, Aizawa was looking at her strangely, probably because she had gotten out of her seat, but that didn't matter much to her.

      "So, we're going to have the final exams next week-"

      The whole class then went into a visible panic as though they were going through a mid-life crisis. Most of their faces were crestfallen and only the ones with good grades stayed neutral, Hitoshi and Sakura included.

     "And after the written exam we'll have a practice exam and all of you must pass or you'll be taking remedial courses during the Class Trip."

     That was when everyone looked to Sakura, the genius of the class who had no problem in any of the classes. Sakura couldn't be the one to let them down either.

      Instead, she turned on her phone and speed-dialed the Principal's number. "Hello, I was wondering if I could host a class tutoring every day after school for one hour."

     "I will allow you to do so. Do you need anything else?"

     "Mmn, could you contact Lunch Rush to prepare food? Of course, I'll handle any of the expenses if it comes down to it. I can't have them learning on empty stomachs, can I?"

     "Alright, I'll settle this, but I expect to see the class average to skyrocket."

     "I believe that you will... if not, you can call on me for any favor."

     "I doubt you would say to one either way."

     "Mmn, that's fair. Thank you, good-bye."

      Sakura sighed when she put her phone away, "I believe that all of you heard the conversation. I spoke directly to the Principal about it and he agreed. I have taken the effort to help you all, however..."

      Her voice went dead serious, "I expect every single one of you to come to the study sessions. If any of you decide not to come, I'll cancel the tutoring and you all will have to fend on your own."

      "What about the weekends?" Izuku asked from next to her, realizing that they couldn't stay after school if there wasn't school on that day.

     "Those are free days, " she answered, "I won't be holding any study groups like I did before on the weekends."

     Hitoshi needed to train and Sakura needed to be a better girlfriend. She already googled some things online of what men liked to see, ranging from wearing his oversized clothes, studying one-on-one, and going on dates every-so-often.

      She put a lot of thought into it and knew that the weekend would be considerably cooler than the days they were having now. If she purposefully had a date in light clothing, he would end her a jacket. There was also a chance of rain, so Sakura would suggest a place close, but not too close to his house. By the time she got back, she would need to be soaked. Kaminari didn't have a sister, so she would have to wear his clothes.

     Her plan was absolutely foolproof to become the best girlfriend. She may not get the rain, but she still was going to be as aestheically pleasing as possible. She needed to give him a nickname too since she had one for Sterling.

      Perhaps she could go for Chidori? Maybe the name didn't exactly have a nice ring to and didn't have a good backstory either. Maybe she could still go with electro-puppy? No, no... she wanted something better.

      Again, she took out her phone and sent Kaminari a quick text.

Electro-puppy

Sakura: Are you free this weekend?

I thought that we could study.

Kaminari: I am free. What time? Day?

Should I bring food? At my house or yours?

Sakura: I'll go to yours, okay?

Time and day don't matter.

Just get the food that you like.

     As she concealed her phone again, Sakura mouth unknowingly stretched into a soft smile.

(A/N: I need a nickname for Kaminari that's original but my brain isn't working. T_T Any suggestions?)