Friends

Sakura struggled to sit up from her hospital bed, body covered in bandages that helped soothe her muscles. She had damaged them quite badly when forcing herself to fight and couldn't exactly use her medical chakra without suspicions.

     "I'm... surprised, " one of her hospital mates bit out, "Though he was outnumbered, he could've just killed us."

     "Yes, " Todoroki agreed and looked to Iida, "It's amazing you still fought after everything, including his murderous intent."

     "No..." Iida trailed off, looking to Sakura, "If it wasn't for Haruno-san's help, I doubt I would've had the power to stand up and fight."

     "That was all you, " she pouted, "I just sat on the sidelines... And it's Sakura."

     "Haruno-san, I disagree, " Todoroki added with his own thoughts, ignoring her indirect statement on not wanting to be called formally, "You managed to fight with him on equal grounds, better than what we could do combined."

      His hetero-chromatic eyes narrowed as he analyzed her, obvious that he was trying to find something to sate his own curiosity.

      Trying to sit crisscross-applesauce, Sakura grumbled out words of pain before replying, "Although I don't have a quirk, I have trained myself physically with different fighting styles and techniques. The reason why I was able to fight Stain alone was because of my experience. If you all found a style that suited yourselves and trained with your quirk, I have no doubt that you'd be able to beat him-"

      The door opened and Gran Torino and Iida's internship moderator stood there.

     "Oh, " the old hero remarked, "The wounded kids are awake."

     Sakura waved as cheerily as she could before she was irked with pain. 

     When they walked in, she found a familiar figure trailing behind them, purple eyes glaring daggers at the pinkette. She in turn sheepishly looked the other way with a nervous smile.

      "Sakura..." he growled, "How come you didn't say anything?"

      "Y-yeah, about that, " she stuttered, "I was... Busy?"

     He grabbed her by the collar of her shirt, shaking her. "You, busy? Don't make me laugh."

     "H-Hitoshi, you're shaking an injured patient! Don't you have any shame?!"

     "Oh, so Miss High and Mighty can't walk out of here like she's perfectly fine with that high pain tolerance she's been boasting about?"

      In a small voice, she whined, "Don't out me like that!"

     "How could I not?"

     "I thought we were friends!"

     "... I'm second guessing."

     Sakura gasped, throwing herself on the purple haired boy with anime tears streaming down. "How can you say that?! You're the only friend I have!"

     Izuku raised his hand as if he was in class asking the teacher a question. "Umm... Aren't we friends now, Sakura-san?"

     She froze, looking at the green haired teen in confusion and curiosity. "Friends? We're... friends?"

     "I-I mean, after all we've been through."

    "Right!" Iida exclaimed sincerely, "I consider you my friend now, Haruno-san!"

     They all lastly looked at Todoroki, who coughed and murmured off a soft, "Sure."

     Finally, Gran Torino coughed into his hand, "Well, now all of that has been settled... You all know that you have used your quirks without authorization -save Sakura since she's quirkless- so there's a bit of trouble concerning the details of Stain's capture and who did it."

     "Yes, yes, " Sakura yawned, "Give Endeavor all the credit at this point. The last thing they need is to be kicked from U.A. since they disobeyed school policies. Just give us a slap on the wrist and send us on our way."

     "Give all the credit..." Todoroki repeated, his face contorting in anger.

     "If word gets out about us being behind it, no matter how much the media will eat this up, we will be punished to prevent other students to try to make the same choice. The last thing they need is a student to be inspired and over his head only to die because they thought they could do the same."

     "I'm surprised, woof. To think that someone thought of this already."

     The chief of police walked in, dog head in all his glory, and Izuku's whole body went into a brief state of shock.

     "Of course, " Sakura scoffed, "I have all of U.A.'s rules and regulations in my head. That one wouldn't have slipped by me, though I don't know how it can exactly be enforced upon me."

     "I believe that the Principal would find something accordingly for your situation."

      He was rather correct, scarily so.

     "You've talked with him, " she stated, face becoming pale.

    "That's for you to decide, woof."

     Sakura shivered slightly and the chief looked to the other injured U.A. students. 

    "She has already decided, but the vote needs to be unanimous. What is your decision?" he continued, looking to each of the male patients.

     "I want to keep attending U.A. and become a pro hero, "Izuku proclaimed, eyes shining, "I agree with Sakura-san."

     Iida and Todoroki nodded with and then everything was settled. Although they wouldn't get any recognition, they got experience.

     "Hmm..." Sakura pondered while tapping her chin, "When we get out of the hospital, why don't we celebrate out friendship!"

     "That's a good idea!" the turbo quirk user approved.

     She smiled, picking up her phone to scroll and find a place to go to. "Hey, hey, Hitoshi, what if we all crashed at my apartment and I got catering?"

     "Do you realize what you're saying?" he asked distastefully, "You live alone."

     "Oh well..."

    She continued to fiddle with her mobile device, trying to find the best place to commemorate.

     "By the way, Haruno-san..." Todoroki trailed off, "Why were you in Hosu in the first place? Why did Midoriya say that you were interning with him?"

     "I was given permission, " she stated nonchalantly, "The Principal allowed both Hitoshi and I to choose an intership."

     "That's right, " the purple haired male nodded, "This was a bre- I mean, it was a good learning experience. I interned with Eraserhead."

     Sakura grinned as she recounted on what she did, "And I met a handsome informant while looking into some things... This really was a good, exciting week."

    Now it was time to return home, things different than what should've been, but the pinkette was too wrapped up in her own world to realize.

     Her fate had a chance to change.