Epilogue Part 1

Sasuke's letter was being crumpled up in his hands as he felt several emotions rush through him. The words were like knives, cutting him in his deepest wounds as he re-read them again.

     Holding himself as much as he could, he managed to toss the letter at Naruto without burning it. "What the hell is this? You said the Ninetails knows something. Explain."

     The jinchuriki carefully read the letter, feeling bile at the back of his throat while also being sick to his stomach. It was wildly different from Naruto's letter, which he had felt a tad bit of affection from.

     "Let's talk to Kurama, " Naruto compromised, "Sasuke, you can enter my mindscape, so Kakashi-sensei should be able to do the same with his Sharingan."

     The three of them then proceeded to enter Kurama's domain while wading through the waters that surrounded them. At the main point was the Kyuubi sitting up in a dignified manner. His tails slowly shifted back and forth as he eyed the trio.

     "It has finally come down to this..." Kurama grumbled.

     "Now explain to us what happened with Sakura-chan, dattebayo!" Naruto ordered impatiently while crossing his arms.

      The Ninetails let out a sigh and stated, "It's going to be a long story, Kit. All of you better listen because I won't repeat myself twice."

      Their muscles tensed up at this and their eyes steeled. They wanted to know what happened. They were obsessed with it.

      "We must start with the creation of this dimension-"

     "Just cut to the chase!" Naruto cut in, "What does this have anything to do with Sakura-chan and the fact that she could somehow be alive-?!"

     However, his own yelling was quickly cut off by a quick hit in the head by the Icha Icha Paradise book by Kakashi. "Pay attention, Naruto. The Ninetails wouldn't say anything unless it was absolutely relevant."

     "But-!"

     "Hn, " Sasuke interrupted, "Shut up, dobe."

     As Kurama noticed that they had started to pay attention, he shoved down his irritation and continued, "As I was saying, this world is only one dimension among many. There are actually countless dimensions as the amount grows daily. However, there are times when dimensions interfere with one another. Actually, one, in particular, tends to be rather close to ours. Sometimes traits from one world will appear in the other in babies..."

     He paused to let them digest the information and comprehend it themselves. Sasuke put his hand up to his chin in thought, onyx eyes widening as he realized what it meant for Sakura. "Hn, you're saying that Sakura inherited a trait from the other world? That would be what she refers to be a curse, right?"

     "That is correct, " the Kyuubi informed, "In that world, it's common for people to be born with all sorts of powers. Sakura happened to be born with the power of "prophecy" where she could view the future and other important information. However, because Sakura had that power, she didn't have the "Dimensional Rules" of having one applied to them. Instead, she saw everything and it put a strain on her brain."

      "Wouldn't it be beneficial to have the power to view the future unconditionally?" Kakashi wondered allowed.

      Kurama shook his head, "Imagine knowing everything and deciding to change the future. All information you've known from the point of change is useless. Not to mention, it uses 100% of the human brain. In the end, all memories are overwritten as though the previous memories never existed. Any memories associated with the previous memories are also replaced with fake memories to protect the brain from overloading."