Thankful

Sakura began to tiptoe past Iida, hoping that he wouldn't notice her presence there. For a moment Sakura had wished that she had snuck out the window instead of walking out of the most obvious two front doors.

     Maybe the lady at the front desk would get the hint that she didn't want to be bothered.

     "Please take me to him!" Iida pressed, "I heard that he was in critical condition!"

    As he said that, the pinkette felt a bit of sweat dripping down her face and a foreboding feeling from behind. Still, she didn't turn around to check, convincing herself that she was just overthinking things.

     "Actually, " the front desk lady drawled out, causing Sakura's anxiety to increase exponentially, "That young woman over there managed to fully heal your brother... Doctor Senju!"

     Sakura had mental tears streaming down with an imaginary clenched fist in the air. Of course things wouldn't just end up the way she had wanted them to be.

     Iida went straight up to her with a determined look in his eyes. In a perfect ninety-degrees he bowed down and exclaimed loudly, "Thank you very much for healing my brother!"

     "I-it isn't that big of a d-deal!" Sakura sputtered nervously, hands waving wildly.

     She had the feeling that since the news had spread around the hospital so quickly, it wouldn't be long before news reporters got around. The competition should be just about over with anyways. After the Sport's Festival, no one would want to miss out on a juicy story right afterwards.

      "No, this is a big deal, and I very much appreciate it!"

      "Please stop bowing, " she smiled fairly awkwardly, "It's just what anyone should do. I found that I could help your brother, and I did it. It's as simple as that."

      He stood back up, facing her directly, saying a quick 'thank you' once more before going back to the lady at the front desk.

      Sakura didn't waste anymore time and almost sprinted out of the hospital, letting out a deep sigh of relief once she was around the corner. A couple people looked at her strangely but left her alone.

      Finding an isolated alley Sakura dropped the genjutsu on herself, feeling relieved to look like her normal self once more. Instead of going back right away, she decided to take a walk around. Except for the time where Sakura had been dropped off in the world, she didn't really explore the streets in Japan.

    As she waltzed around with no particular motive under than fulfilling her desire to explore. She couldn't go into places that served alcoholic beverages due to her being a minor, which did feel hard to her. When a person was a ninja, being promoted to chunnin level meant that you were practically an adult. At that rank the person could get away with drinking.

     Even if she couldn't go in, from the variety of bottles, sizes, and colors of the alcohols themselves, Tsunade would probably have a field day trying out all of them. She could almost see the blonde woman knee deep in bottles, pouring herself another small cup while she could barely keep her upper body off of the counter.

     It was probably for the better that Tsunade wasn't there with her.

     Body continuing to move along, she passed by a ramen stand that was fairly similar to the infamous Ichiraku's Ramen back in the village. Brushing back the fabric at the entrance, she was greeted with familiar scent of ramen.

     "What would you like, Miss?" the cook asked from behind the counter, holding the strainer up for the noodles.

     "... Could I have an extra large bowl of miso with extra pork?"

     "Coming right up!"

     As she waited for her own bowl of noodles, Sakura couldn't help but reminisce in her own memories. From trying to see what was beyond Kakashi's mask to just chilling there after a mission... Times that were looked over so often that they became a sanctuary.

     "Here's your bowl."

     The steaming bowl of noodles was placed right before her with chopsticks ready to use beside it. Tearing apart the two sticks, she placed her hands together and bowed her head slightly. 

     "Thank you for this meal."

     Clacking the chopsticks together twice, she dug in, slurping up the noodles from the broth. Without her even noticing tears slowly dripped down her cheeks.

      Noticing them once they dripped onto her hand, she wiped away at her eyes, wondering why they even appeared in the first place. Being back in that world felt like a cage without freedom for Sakura. Her quirk was absolutely haywire, causing her to know practically everything, but now in this world there were limitations on her power that was once a curse.

     There was even Hitoshi who accepted every bit of her and trusts her unconditionally to the point where he would voluntarily let her experiment on him for the sake of other people's lives in the future. Now he studied under her, a true pride in her life. 

      Nezu also helped her through the vision that she saw, allowing her to attend to U.A., legally adopting Sakura, and giving her more leeway than other students due to her own problems. He gave her a tree and an I.D. that allowed her to practically go anywhere on school property.

     "Sakura, is that you?"

     Turning her head and freezing, she found that the voice happened to be Naomasa. With one of the idiotic duo, the other would be there too of course. Lurking not too far away happened to be Sansa who appeared to be giving out a parking ticket.

     "Hello..." she greeted, looking off to the side.

     "Aren't you hurt severely?"

    The emerald eyed girl flinched at his statement and mumbled, "I got healed earlier by Recovery Girl."

     "Wouldn't you be resting right now from the healing of your own wounds?"

     Sakura didn't dare to meet his eyes and instead began to stuff her mouth with the extras that came on top of the noodles. "I woke up early."

      Focusing on her noodles, she didn't turn back to look at Naomasa. Suddenly her ears perked up.

     "Yes, Principal Nezu, I have Sakura here and-"

     "Wait, wait, wait! I was taking a break! I was hungry! I swear I'll sleep soon!"

(A/N: For some reason updating two days a week has been depleting my creative energy. I feel like I'm not putting enough effort into my chapters and that they've gotten sloppy. For that reason I'm officially changing it back to once a week and have removed the poll that I put in a previous chapter. I hope that you are all fine with this :)     )