Lunch

Sakura and Hitoshi were standing in line for their hot lunch, carrying their trays of delicious food back to their usual table.

     Things had progressed smoothly after the Hosu incident and no one knew that they were involved in taking down Stain. Everything was back to normal...

     Well, except for Sterling and helping him steal the priceless objects at the harbor, even rescuing the daughter of one of his underlings as well. She was getting her information from him and she helped him on some projects. Nothing was too big.

      "H-hey!" Izuku called out lamely from the table that he sat at, "Why don't you both sit with us?"

     Shinso looked at him as though he were crazy and tried to go back to his seat, However, Sakura balanced her tray in one hand and held out her other hand to block him. Her mouth curled into a pleased smile.

     "Of course."

     Dragging her poor student along, she put her lunch tray down and grabbed two other chairs nearby. Reluctantly, the purple-haired boy sat down, a bit uninterested by the new development. He had known that she had befriended some of the Class 1-A students during her endeavor at Hosu, but he couldn't believe that it stretched as far to be tablemates.

     Of course, two students had yet to be formally introduced to her and Hitoshi. With a friendly smile, she stated warmly, "I'm Sakura Haruno and he is Hitoshi Shinso. It's nice to meet you."

     "A-ah, yes!" Uraraka stuttered, "It's nice to meet you too!"

      "Nice to meet you, kero, " Asui replied.

     After the two sat down, she casually hit Hitoshi in the shoulder. "Where's your greeting?"

     He scowled and mumbled, "Nice to meet you too."

      With that, she fake wiped a tear from her cheek. "Look at you, socializing. You make me so proud."

     He sent her a death glare, but since she was used to it so much, she promptly ignored it. 

     "By the way, Sakura-san, " Iida wondered, "Are you going to transfer to Class 1-A?"

     With that, the table grew silent as they stopped their chewing and gazed at her with curious eyes. Both Tsuyu and Ochako looked at both Iida and the pinkette in confusion.

      "Ah, that..." she sighed, stirring around the straw in her drink absentmindedly, "I don't know. I would like to think that he wants me to transfer, but since I did so poorly on the tournament, I don't know..."

     "That's too bad, " Midoriya murmured, knowing full well that she would exceed in the class.

     "Mmn, but don't worry about it though, " she smiled and waved her hand in the air, "I purposefully got hit by the attack so I wouldn't have to participate in the next round."

     "What?"

     "I just felt that I wasn't supposed to be there, " she explained sheepishly, "Thinking about it now, it seems like a weak mindset."

     Hitoshi's eyes glanced at her for just a split-second, trying to read her face.

     "Anyways, " she added, "The principal will probably have us prove ourselves to become a part of Class 1-A. I wouldn't mind letting loose either, but that doesn't mean that I can have slackers around."

      She sent a pointed look at Hitoshi. "You've regressed with your internship. I guess that I'll have to up your training then."

     Uraraka coughed into her hand, How long have you two been friends?"

     "A week after school started."

     "I-I see..."

     It was obvious that Hitoshi and Sakura weren't exactly the two that you would expect to see hanging around each other. Their personalities were wildly different and he had the facade of not wanting to associate with anyone.

     Across the tables, she could hear the loud voice of Kaminari exclaiming to his tablemates, "Bakugou, if you hadn't been so mean she would've sat with us!"

     "Shut it, extra!" the explosive boy growled back, "I don't give a shit about your stupid obsession!"

     As the electric user argued for her sake, a small smile appeared on her lips. To say the least, the bickering pleased her. "How cute."

      Silence settled over their lunch table at her sudden remark, even more so when Kaminari proceeded to get up from his chair and approach Sakura.

     The pinkette smiled nicely at him. "Hello, what a pleasant surprise to see you over here."

     He scratched his cheek that was dusted with a light blush. "W-well, I wanted to apologize in place of my friend over there. He's a bit... rough around the edges, but that's just how he is to everyone."

     His head hanged low and out of the corner of her eye saw his fingers nervously claw at the hem of his uniform shirt.

     Sakura reached up and patted his head. "It's quite alright. I won't hold it against you nor him. He was ignorant of my situation and isn't very knowledgable on things outside of heroics. It's quite pitiful, actually."

     The sweet-sounding words that trickled from her mouth were actually degrading and insulting toward Bakugou.

     As the boy's expression brightened up considerably, she moved her hand away, chuckling softly. "Actually, I was wondering if you're free later after school. I have a photo shoot for the front cover of a famous magazine and was wondering if you would like to model in it also."

      If he had a tail, it would be wagging. "O-of course! I-I will for sure!"

      Kaminari then scurried off with a face redder than the strawberry that was sitting on her tray.

     "What was that about?" her partner in crime asked.

      With a smirk, she told the truth, "He reminded me of a puppy. All of his expressions are on his face. As soon as you throw him a treat, he'll be at your call. It's rather adorable."

      "Don't do something stupid."

     Her emerald green eyes crinkled at their corners. "Of course. The most interest I have for something, the more caution I put towards it. I'll have that boy swaddled up like a baby." 

(A/N: Ngl, I'm kind of vibing with Kaminari x Sakura right now... idk why).