*Chapter 8*

The assistant only ushered me into the room before quickly stepping back out. I scanned the room to once again see the same elf on the couch sipping some tea. Now that he wasn't blushing, he looked elegant and wise, with eyes possessing knowledge far above those of his years.

It's amazing how such a simple action can transform his entire person. The surprise must have been evident on my face because he let out a soft chuckle, as the sound filled my ears, I nearly couldn't stop myself from blushing.

I quickly masked the expression on my face and silently pondered over this, it's best not to reveal my lack of knowledge of the rules and regulations of this era, that might cause some problems as it might be common knowledge.

" It's about time we introduced ourselves, right miss?, I am Tyrion Elffire, the elven prince."
My mouth absent mindedly replied while my brain worked in overdrive " My name is Amaryllis Sylvester".

Since he is a prince he probably attends the academy, but seeing as he doesn't recognize me he probably doesn't realize I also attend the academy.
His face showed a hint of surprise as he studied me " the vampire princess?".

He asked and my expression mirrored his. He knew the original owner?, But he didn't recognize me which means he probably only heard of her, damn it!, I was careless , just because amaryllis knew nothing about the other royalty of this world didn't mean they didn't know about her. I mean with her reputation probably the entire academy knew about her.

I quickly hid my surprise and nodded at his question not saying anything else, he wanted to ask some more questions but ultimately decided not to pry.

" It's been brought to my attention that princess amaryllis has purchased nearly 60 articles of clothing from our store, is that right?", I looked at him and nodded.

" This is my way of thanking you for such a large purchase, this card gives you a 20% discount in all my stores, it also ensures that any item you take a fancy to will be sold to you no matter who else wants it, it also gives you the privilege to step into this room whenever you wish " he said handing out a black card with golden lines at all its sides.

In silver, the name of the store was written and below it at the center of the card was my name written in flowing and elegant letters.

I gently collected it from him " no problem prince Aurelius, thank you for the card " I said standing up " goodbye then prince " I headed towards the door and left the room, walking back to the register to see Alice waiting for me with my outfits all packed up and ready to go.

I nodded towards her and we left the store, settling into the carriage as the coach man carried all my outfits into it. Despite that, there was still more than enough room for Alice and I to sit in comfortably and soon we started on our way home.

Now that I've solved the immediate problems of ridding my palace of spies and disrespectful servants, repairing the relationship between my mother and I and done something about my closet, I have to get ready to go back to the academy as soon as possible. But before that I've got some things I need to do.

We returned back to the palace by the time it was dark out and I immediately disembarked from the carriage and went straight into my bedroom leaving the outfits for Alice to take care of. I was quite pleased to notice that just as I had ordered all the servants except those chosen had left my palace and my bedsheets had been changed. Not that I expected anything else after the display I put on this morning.

I sat up on my bed and focused, arms outstretched outwards. After a while, I opened my eyes and found four small balls of darkness floating in front of me. I waved my arms and the balls followed the motions, this is great, I seem to be making progress. Two days ago I could only make one after all. I need to find a book of magic or something so I can learn what this power actually entails. Something tells me, conjuring up exploding balls is the least I can do.