Chapter 11

Hey 👋 guys, I want to know if the story is moving to slow for some of you, I want your input so please, please, please comment ok?, I just want to know if you guys like the story.

Guuyyyysssss I'm so sorry I totally forgot please forgive me but here's your chapter
------------------------💖---------------------
I woke up to the sound of soft sobbing, what's going on?, is something wrong?, I looked over at my side and noticed Alice sitting beside my bed " Alice?" I said gently not wanting to startle her, she turned to face me and I stared in surprise at her tear stained cheeks.

" Your highness" she said still hiccuping " you're awake, I'm so glad you're awake!" " What's wrong?" I said slowly lifting my body to sit up, noticing my struggle Alice quickly helped me and handed me a glass of water.

"You've been asleep for three whole days your highness, I've been worried sick!, the doctor tried everything he could but you just wouldn't wake up." I frowned, I've been asleep for three whole days?, How is that possible?, I clearly remember getting into bed last night. " Don't cry anymore Alice, I'm alright now" I said holding her hand. She bursted out crying and held onto me for a while before finally stopping and rushing out of the room.

I smiled fondly after her, we may only have known each other for two days but I could feel we would be soon become the very best of friends. Now, I really slept for that long?, why?, could it be it was as a result of the heavy training I did?, now that I'm considering it this body is still quite malnourished and has never done a day of exercise, this could just be the result of overstretching it's limits, well then no more training for me until I'm back in top shape. And father?, I wonder how he's doing now.

Alice rushed back into the room with a goblet in her hand, I didn't hesitate to take it as the delicious aroma seared through my nostrils. I gulped down the contents and felt my energy returning back to me. I spent the rest of the day in bed being fussed over by Alice, and when night arrived I went to sleep.

Two days had passed since the incident and I felt well enough to finally go back to the academy, Alice had protested vehemently of course but I convinced her to let me go. We had grown closer these past few days and now we could be considered good friends.

Alice dressed me in the perfect outfit from carstelle, saying she wanted everyone to see me in a new light as I had changed, I didn't bother arguing with her and just waited for her to finish before looking into the mirror, hmm not bad, not bad at all. Alice had dressed me in the outfit below.

Once I was ready, I bade Alice goodbye and got into the carriage. I started thinking as soon as I was settled comfortably, Ugggh it's like all I do these days is think.

Amaryllis' time at the academy was horrible, considering her personality: she was scared of everything, timid, and a pushover. Due to this, no one wanted to be her friend and she was hardly able to focus on anything she was taught, this led to her poor academic performance.

As she has been bullied since she was born, she had very low self esteem so not surprisingly she didn't believe she could do anything and that was why she never practiced any of her abilities and that was also the reason she was unable to pass any of her practical lessons.

On her first day at the academy, she was hit by a bunch of girls in her class and that immediately made her classmates dislike her, as they felt she was weak. They were incredibly shocked when they learnt of her identity and even more so at the fact that those girls had dared bully her. But during the following days they learnt of her personality and knew that she'd never fight back no matter what they did to her and so she was ruthlessly humiliated by the other females in her class and scorned and mocked by the males.