Chapter 32

I rushed across the halls trying and managing to get to their class just as the clock indicated it was such time for lunch. "Amar!" Naerys called as he spotted me through the mass of people in the doorway. I smiled and made my way over to him " Hello Naerys" I greeted with a light kiss " how was your day?" "F-fine" he stuttered out.

I shook my head and laughed, he was still shy after all this time?. I grabbed his hand and made my way to Tyrion's desk, " Tyrion, it's lunch time " " Hello Amar, are we having lunch together?" I nodded and turned back to Naerys " today and every day after if that's ok with you Naerys"

He fiddled nervously with my fingers and nodded. At least he wasn't attempting to hide behind me. " Ok then, come on Tyrion." We headed towards Silver Spires while I tried to make both males more comfortable with each other. By the time we reached the entrance to the silver building, Naerys was actually chipping into the conversation albeit just a little bit.

I waited for the group in front of us to enter before continuing to move, as I wanted the path to the elevator completely empty of people, I didn't need Naerys jostled unnecessarily. We had the attention of the entire room as we walked in, Their eyes drawn to the gorgeous brooches I had placed on my men's chests while held the bold insignia of the Sylvester family. A Bejeweled dragon curled around a gleaming red sword spitting silver fire.

I had them commissioned by the same dwarf Tyrion had recommended to me, although he had no idea about this particular transaction as I'd also commissioned his promise jewel. They were both so surprised when I'd placed them onto their clothes at the door to the cafeteria. Of course they tried to refuse, but I simply ignored them, grabbed their hands and started walking.

"Raise your head and walk with pride" I whispered into Naerys's ears " wear that brooch with full confidence knowing that I'm behind you, Naerys. Whatever you want, I'll get it for you. You want the stars? I'll build you a bridge to the sky. I'll always be behind you Naerys." He nodded and raised his head from the ground, eyes staring determinedly forward.

I turned my attention to Tyrion, who almost glided across the floor, carrying himself with all the grace and regality expected of an elven prince. " They're staring at you, you know" I whispered as we approached the elevator, " too bad they can only look and not touch. See, as long as you're willing, you're mine Tyrion and no one else can have you."

I leaned away from him and smiled in satisfaction as his cheeks became slightly coloured. We entered the elevator and Tyrion turned to smile at me, his cheeks still blooming with colour. I said nothing and smiled back at him while gently giving Naerys's hand a squeeze. The elevator's doors slid open and I guided them to my usual table. After pulling out the chairs for both of them, I signalled one of the nearby waiters and ordered a thick slice of chocolate cake along with some cookie and cream flavoured rolled ice cream.

Tyrion looked over at my menu and shook his head " please don't tell me you're only going to have sweets Amar, that's not healthy" I waved my hand at him whil e flipping through the desert section of the menu" it's fine, I had a filling breakfast this morning." He furrowed his brows and didn't reply, turning back to the waiter to give his orders.

When the waiter left, I turned to Naerys " can I follow you home today?, I need to speak with your parents about the ceremony." His face fell and he casted his gaze to the ground" you don't need to do that, Amar, mother, she... She's busy and I don't think anyone would want father there."

" Don't be silly Naerys, of course I'll want your father there, and I have to speak to them anyways so... Can I?" " Of- of course Amar if you're sure". I gave his hands a gentle squeeze and faced Tyrion " would you like to attend Naerys's ceremony? Of course your family has already received their invitation but I want to know if you'll be coming, I would really like you to be there."