Chapter 31

After dropping Naerys off at the docks, I hurried back home excitedly, I didn't know if Tyrion was still awake but I wanted to inform him of Naerys's decision. When I reached my room, I pulled out the communication mirror and waited for Tyrion's image to appear, however even after waiting for a while, his gorgeous face didn't show up.

I sighed disappointed and returned the mirror back to its previous spot, maybe he was busy or something. I gently pulled out my magic book and flipped through it. After a few days of practice, I was able to mold the ball into different shapes. I had even mastered controlling a small amount of Shadows, but I still hadn't been able to do anything interns of attack apart from the small flame. Still, I continued gathering energy in my core, amassing it into one tight ball that I imagined would let off a huge explosion once released, I hadn't had s chance to try it out though because despite gathering energy for so many days, it didn't feel like my core was full.

After reading some more on the attributes of darkness  magic and its limits, I went to bed. I planned to get to school early enough to meet Tyrion before Naerys arrived. I would not have a repeat of what happened yesterday.

Alice woke me up bright and early the next morning, and after a rushed breakfast I headed to school. Once I arrived, I went about searching for Tyrion and was relieved to find him in the empty yard, all his attention directed towards the book on his desk. I smiled and steathily made my way towards him, masking myself in the shadows whenever he looked up.

After some seconds, I had finally reached my desired position. I leaned over and whispered softly into his ear " hello Tyrion~" to his credit, he didn't scream or jump ten feet in the air, he only shivered a little and stared at me in confusion. " Amaryllis!, Don't scare me like that!, How did you even get so close without me noticing you?".

I winked at him and laughed " a magician never reveals her secrets. Anyway, I have something to tell you." Tyrion closed his book and turned to face me, a look of curiosity on his chiseled face " I'm listening Amar."

" I informed Naerys that I would like to court you." " And....?" " And......" I let the word hang in the air for a while before leaning in and pressing my lips onto his. A strangled sound escaped his throat as I pushed my tongue into his mouth, savouring the sweet taste of chocolate. After some time, I pulled back and sighed lazily, Tyrion tasted delicious!.

Tyrion's brain went blank the moment amaryllis leaned towards him. He didn't ever imagine that she was going to kiss him, and he had to say she tasted way better than his dream had it made it out to be. Remembering that particular dream sent Tyrion into a frenzy, and he blushed harshly.

Amaryllis laughed at Tyrion's reaction to their kiss, she hadn't thought he would react so shyly. Tyrion cleared his throat and spoke " I assume he didn't have a problem with it, judging by the kiss you just gave me." " That wasn't a kiss!" A voice cut in before I was able to respond, a blur appeared in front of us and the next thing I knew, a pair of lips were pressed against my own. My brain went blank from shock as the male before me smirked in satisfaction and raised his head, his sea green eyes glinting in the sunlight " that was a kiss. Right, princess?".

The next second, Darius went flying backwards and would have crashed into the wall of the school if Tyrion hadn't created some vines to catch him. One scathing look from me however made him drop him and Darius landed with a soft thud onto the hard ground. " Ow, what was that for princess?" He groaned as he sat up rubbing his head.

Tyrion responded for me " really Darius?, Did you honestly have to do that?" " What?!, I was only trying to show you what a real kiss was, this was all for your benefit Tyrion! But then again.... I really enjoyed it~" Tyrion turned me exasperatedly " I apologize for his behaviour amaryllis, it was .... undignified as always, please don't be angry."