Chapter 16

As I walked through the academy's gates, I thought about what to do. Why don't I sneak into the males school?, I just want to see how it's like. After deciding my schedule for the rest of the day, I quickly hurried to the back of the males school only stopping once I reached the huge wall that went around it.

I sized up the height of the wall and determined I could scale it. I quickly ran up the wall stopping for a bit once I reached the top to admire the view before racing down the other side. I was in the same wide space the female school had for practical lessons, there was no one in sight so I reasonably assumed all the males were in the school building as it wasn't noon yet.

I assessed the building itself and decided to go to the fifth floor where the S class was located. I quickly climbed the tall apple tree beside it and reached the highest branch. After testing it's strength, I swung from it and somersaulted in the air before leaping through the open window beside it.

All the males in the class stared at me, their shock clearly outlined on their faces. I casually sat, my back against the vertical part of the sill, before propping one leg against the opposite end and placing my hand on my knee.

The males of the S class all stared at the beautiful but unfamiliar girl on their window sill. She exuded a powerful and domineering aura despite her carefree position and most were puzzled as to how she even got up there. The obvious explanation was that she was skilled enough to scale the ten foot wall that surrounded the school.

Her small oval shaped eyes were naturally seductive and contained bright ruby orbs that seemed to shine from within. Soft rose colored lips sat atop milky, tender looking skin without any blemish in sight. Her cute button nose complimented her exquisite features and her waist length silver hair tied her whole look together.

Wait?, Silver hair! only one person at this academy possessed silver hair. No way, the males thought could she be?-

" Princess amaryllis?" A voice called out. Amaryllis turned her head and her eyes locked onto the male who had called her. He was good looking-as everyone here seems to be-with black hair and blue eyes.

Once it was confirmed that the young lady was indeed princess amaryllis, whispers erupted all around the classroom.

" That's princess amaryllis?, no way!"

"She looks so different, no one would ever believe she's the same person!"

" I did hear rumors that she had changed but I never believed it."

Unbothered by the whispers, amaryllis slowly tracked her gaze across the class, she recognized just few of the students. Tyrion was at the forefront of the class staring at her in puzzlement . Darius was at the far end of the class, his feet on the table, arms crossed and chair leaned back looking like he was watching a good show.

"What do you think happened for her to change so much?".

Her eyes landed once again on the black haired youth who spoke next. He scoffed," changed?, That isn't possible. It's obvious she did all this to impress the first prince of the mermaid kingdom." At this statement, everyone unanimously understood the situation.

It was well known in the academy that the middle daughter of the vampire princess was madly in love with prince Syrius of the mermaid race. She was so obsessed with him, that she had been willing to have him as the only man in her harem. This was not a secret.

Despite the lure of being the only man in her life, none of the other males wanted anything to do with amaryllis and firmly agreed with Syrius when he rejected her. After all, which male didn't want a powerful and domineering partner?, Which male didn't want the envy and jealousy of the others when his partner performed incredible feats? Which male didn't want to stand the pinnacle of glory às a part of the supreme queen's men?, These things... there was no way princess amaryllis would be able to achieve even one of them in her lifetime!.