049

It'd been about two months. During those two months Karasuno had been practicing to become even better at volleyball. The duo of Tsukishima and Yamaguchi showed obvious improvement, not only them but the team as whole. Hell, even Yachi was coming into her own as a manager. You could confidently say that since the last time Karasuno was at the Sendai city gymnasium you'd all improved once more. And now...

Qualifiers.

It was here.

The whole of Karasuno walked up to the gymnasium and paused.

"We're here! We're back at the Sendai City Gymnasium once again!" Hinata's tone sounds excited but his facial expression shows his determination. While you were happy to see Hinata confident you knew his nerves would kick in eventually. "We're totally gonna get revenge!"

You all got quiet at that, a look of seriousness coming over pretty much all of you, leaving Yachi to look at you all in confusion.

With that Hinata takes off, rushing towards the doors of the gym. Kageyama running after him with a shout of "Don't just take off, you dumbass!"

You let out a tired sigh "There they go."

"Hinata and Kageyama look like they're living solely on knee-jerk reactions." (Yamaguchi)

"They're like insects." (Tsukishima)

Both Nishinoya and Tanaka laugh but turn serious hearing Hinata yell out.

Reading the Kanji on the back of the yellow track suit jackets you discover Hinata ran into someone from Johzenji High School.  Although once one of the males turn around you whish you hadn't even looked.

It's that Terushima guy. Although seeing his tongue piercing again wouldn't be too bad...

Terushima look away from Hinata and a smirk grows on his face "That means..." Terushima then pushes Hinata's head away and waves towards you.

"Hey cutie! The manager guy! Make sure to give me your number today!" You turn your head away from Terushima and give Kiyoko and Yachi a look that can only be described as 'totally over it'. "He's so cute when he get's shy." Cue your eyeroll.

Nishinoya and Tanaka are surprised for mere moments before an angry fire-y aura surrounds them and they rushed off after the pierced male.

"Hey!" Daichi reaches out for the two trouble making second years but is a little too late.

The two run off after Terushima and take to the air in order to jump on him but as the male is pushed away and another girl takes his place the two miraculously stop.

"I-I'm terribly sorry about that!" The girl apologizes before giving a bow.

"Oh, they stopped." Tsukishima comments dryly.

"They're frozen in midair. That's amazing." Yamaguchi adds in.

"Well, see you in the first match." Terushima waves before walking away the girl standing up and giving you an apologetic smile before running after her team.

The rest of the team walks over to the chaotic four. You reach up and tug on Nishinoya's shirt which brings him crashing down right into your arms.

"Y/N!" You unconsciously hug Nishinoya a little tighter. "You saved me!"

"Not really," You give the shorter male and awkward smile "You may have fallen about six or so meters. You would have been fine." And with that you drop the male.

Nishinoya staggers up and reaches out to you but you both turn to Hinata and Kageyama who are slightly in front of you all.

"So they're..." Hinata trails off seeing Johzenji in number 9, in the bracket right under them, the team they will face is number 10, Karasuno.