041

A little bit after you all's water break was Kuroo, Bokuto, and Akaashi looking for a blocker due to your flat out refusal. You were already pretty tired from running around all day, cooking, cleaning, refilling water, mixing sports drinks, and helping with warm-up's. How everyone else was still standing you didn't know but you were already yawning.

"Oh hey, you, Karasuno!" You and Akaashi pause in your conversation as both of you look over to Kuroo who's yelling at someone outside the door, from Karasuno, obviously. "You with the glasses! Can you jump a few blocks for us?"You turn away from a stretching Bokuto and waving Kuroo to see Lev face down on the floor in a pool of his own sweat before shaking your head in disappointment.

"Actually, i'm done for the night." Tsukki "If you'll excuse me."

Both Kuroo and Bokuto bristle "What?"

Bokuto leans against the door "It's meaningless to practice spiking without blockers. I beg you!"

"Why does it have to be me? Why not someone from Fukurodani?"

Akaashi pats you on your shoulder before walking over to where Bokuto and Kuroo are and explains to Tsukki Bokuto's extensive spiking practice being the reason as to why no one from Fukurodani was there.

Kuroo points to Lev and makes an offhand comment as to why Lev can't run blocks, when Lev and Kuroo wind up in a yelling match you walk forward.

"Come on Tsukki, this can be really good practice! Plus," You walk over and rest a hand on Bokuto's shoulder "He may not look like it, but this guy is one of the five best spikers in the nation, so blocking Bokuto will be like a preparation for blocking that stupid Ushiwaka!"

Bokuto beams as he crosses his arms and perks up with pride "He probably misses being in the top three." Akaashi mentions.

Kuroo stuffing down a laugh waves his hand as you pat Bokuto's back softly, Kuroo letting out a "Don't mind." once he calms.

"You three! Don't raise me up just to let me get knocked down!"

Kuroo ignores Bokuto and turns to Tsukishima "Besides, if your a middle blocker, shouldn't you practice on blocking a little bit more?" You can see the irk mark from on his temple and fiery aura surround Tsukishima and you quietly step aside as he marches in. Bokuto gives Kuroo a thumbs up and once again, you shake your head in disappointment.

***

After Tsukishima fails at blocking Bokuto Kuroo jumps in and offers to do a double block with him an dafter managing to block one of Bokuto's balls the conversation turns from Bokuto being worried about breaking off Tsukishima's arm to Tsukishima not thinking he can measure to Hinata.

"Tsukki, what the hell makes you think you always loose to Hinata?!"

Tsukishima shrugs nonchalantly "Well, in height I have him beat, physical prowess? Not so much. There's a huge difference in potential between Hinata and I."

Just when you were about to smack some good sense into Tsukishima, Inuoka, Yaku, and Fukunaga walk in which Tsukishima uses to take his leave.

You walk over to Kuroo and Akaashi "I think Kuroo struck a nerve." Akaashi deadpans.

"You pissed him off." Bokuto chimes in as he walks over "That was a huge failure as a master of provocation, Kuroo."

"Way to crash and burn!" You smack Kuroo on the back of the head

"Hey!" Kuroo puts a hand to where you smacked him "Besides," Kuroo lets out a disappointed huff "I wouldn't have thought that-" Kuroo shakes his head.

"Common, you can't just bait us like that then clam up, say what you gotta." Bokuto whines.

"Karauno's shorty is definitely strange and a threat, but in terms of technique and experience, he's like a baby bird. Plus he's really short. Specs is tall and has those brains, and yet, he looks at shorty as not just an equal... but as someone he is no match against."

You look at the door Tsukishima walked out of with a small frown, Tsukki... You go to walk out the door but a hand on your shoulder stops you.

You look to see how it was only to see Kuroo do a small head shake "Give him some time."

***

Just like the last day Karasuno just kept loosing.

"Psst! Y/N, come here!"

You, Yachi, and Kiyoko turn to see Suzumeda waving over at you.

"Excuse me," You walk away from Kiyoko Yachi and the coaches to see what the she needs.

"Come with me!" Before you can even get a word out Suzumeda grabbed you by your wrist and began to pull you along towards the front of the school.

"The Shinzen's PTA brought watermelons so we're gonna cut and serve them, watch out for Yukie though, she might just eat it all."

After unloading the watermelon you all carried them to the kitchen, you grabbing Kiyoko and Yachi, to cut the watermelon before plating and carrying them outside, you have to slap Yukie's hand away a few times.

"Y/N, Karasuno just finished their run, can you inform the teams?"

You give a thumbs up to Eri before walking into the gym, a watermelon slice in your hand. You shove the slice into your mouth and clap a few times to gather the players attention. Chewing and swollowing you take the end piece out of your mouth and give the boys a smile "The parents from Shinzen gave us watermelons!" The boys awh loudly and you laugh before turning and heading back outside.

It's doesn't take too long for the volleyball teams to follow.

After being shooed away from the other managers you sat down on the hill and watched the players interact.

"Hey, Y/N!"

"Hah?" Before you even know what's happening a body is colliding into yours, and your both rolling.

Thinking quickly you trap the person under you and slam your other hand down to try and steady you. Once you stopped rolling you look down to see it was Yaku. (I know y'all thought it would be Nishinoya)

"Senpai!"

Yaku gives you an awkward smile "Uh... Hi!"

Your cheeks warm in embarrassment "Sorry senpai" Climbing over Yaku you sit on the side of him. Yaku sitting up before turning to face over.

"Ah, no. It's fine. I shouldn't have let Inuoka influence my decisions."

You and Yaku laugh and talk some more, Neither of you noticing the guardian deity watching you with a frown on his face.

A/N:
The way i want to write an attack on titan book.