035

You Kiyoko Yachi Takeda and Ukai were the last people off the bus, all of you looking at the yelling second years in annoyance. Although it is a little more entertaining to watch Nishinoya push around a tired Yamaguchi and Tsukishima.

"Come on Yacchan, we might actually get to meet some sane members this camp. Plus I wanna introduce you to Yaku senpai! He's Nekoma's libero, and much like Suga senpai is the mom of the team. Unfortunately for Nekoma," You glance behind you to see Kuroo and Daichi talking "Instead of someone like Daichi they got Kuroo."

A small smile comes over Kiyoko's face "Be nice."

"That was me being nice," You respond, a small pout coming over your face. "Oh, Yacchan!" You turn to the girl, a small smile over your face now "You'll be with--" A loud scream causes both you and Kiyoko to look in front of you, Yachi shrinking behind the two of you for cover.

Both you and Kiyoko hold your arms out to keep Yachi from moving forward as you watch Yamamoto sink to his knees. "Mangers! There are three of them now!" He looks to the sky before crying out in anguish "Now they've got a handsome one, pretty one, and cute one!"

Tanaka walks up next to him "Do you see, Tora?" Tanaka walks in front of Yamamoto before spreading out his arms "This is what Karasuno's true ability looks like."

Yamamoto coves his face as if sun is shining right into his eyes "So bright!" Tanaka only laughs.

"Let's go." Kiyoko mutters already walking away

"O-okay." Yachi quickly follows.

The three of you put your stuff into the rooms, you with Fukurodani due to a mix up from one of the teams advisors. After that you meet up with Kiyoko and Yachi once more and continue onto the gym, your eyes widening seeing everyone there "Oh, wow."

"What is it Y/N senpai?"

You motion to the team in yellow "That's Ubugawa high, they specialize in serves." You then motion to the team in white "That's Shinzen high, they specialize in combination attacks but their synchronized attack, where all the spikers move at once, is what most people look out for. But them..." Now you motion to the team in blue "That's Fukurodani, they boast one of the top five aces in all of Japan barley missing the cut off for top three. A top four team in Tokyo and they've gone to nationals the past three years. Plus their setters' as cute as they come." A small blush comes over your cheeks at that last sentence.

"Wow senpai! You know a lot about volleyball, did you learn all that from managing the team?" Yachi ask, her eyes seeming to grow wide with her curiosity.

"Some of it, the other parts came from volleyball magazines and my brother."

"Once we're finished with our warm ups, we'll re group and the teams will play each other in rotation." Kuroo explains, the three of you turn to see Kuroo and Daichi talking to one another about the way the camp will go. "After each set, the loosing team has a penalty of one lap around the court, flying." Daichi only nods.

Yachi turns to both you and Kiyoko "Flying?"

"Like how you do a flying receive, where they're intercepting the ball in the air. They'll slide on their chest, with their arms stretched out in front of them." Kiyoko explains.

***

A set against Fukurodani just ended.

Karasuno's 16 to Fukurodani's 25.

"They're as strong as we expected." Takeda mentions watching the team getting water.

"Yeah..." (Ukai)