020

After Tooru's not so hidden taunt you and the rest of Karasuno find yourselves watching Seijoh's game.

Tooru throws the ball in the air before executing a perfect jump serve, targeting Oomisaki's number two. And seeing as it was Tooru's serve and that Tooru is very good at what he does the ball is poorly received and flies out of the court, earning Seijoh a point and Tooru his fourth consecutive service ace.

You cross your arms as you listen to your team mates.

"Yikes! He did it again!" Hinata almost sounds sick saying that.

"That's the fourth consecutive service ace." Asahi mutters.

You glance at the score board seeing seijoh has 21 points to Oomisaki's meager 10 and kiss your teeth, Tooru's not going easy on anyone, but that's to be expected. He has one thing on his mind and that's getting to Nationals and defeating Shiratorizawa.

"Obviously he's got power, but that control of his is brutal." Ukai says.

"But if we can just do something about that serve..." Hinata trails off looking once more at your brother.

"Yes, that serve is terrifying." Suga agrees. "But as a setter Oikawa is completely unknown to us." You and Kageyama share at glance at that before he twist back around in his seat. He's unknown to them. But you can read Tooru like a book.

As Tooru executes another Jump serve you watch his expression to make sure he and his knee are fine. He's been over working himself lately and both you and Hajime have been trying to get him to stop but sometimes you just can't.

Number 2 manages to save the ball although it flies right back over to Seijoh and Watari easily sends it to Tooru.

"I think that setters..." You look to your left to see Ukai intently watching the game, more so your brother, as he speaks. "Are a lot like conductors in an orchestra. You can have the same song and the same musicians, but change the conductor," The ball lands in Tooru's hands who easily launches the ball through the air "And you get a whole different sound." And towards Hajime who slams the ball down and gives Seijoh a point.

"They seem to have really smooth teamwork." Suga states.

"Oikawa and Iwaizumi, their number 4 left, I heard they've been playing together since their elementary school team." You look down at the two third years, what Kageyama said is true, you've known Hajime since you were in Pre-K. "They have what you call a non-verbal understanding."

"I don't think it's because the second year setter they used in the practice game was inferior in any way. He is at Seijoh after all. It's more like this Oikawa character knows his team so well, he can bring them to a 100% functional capacity." Ukai notes.

"It's his specialty. Whatever team he plays with, even if they think they were playing with all they had, or thought they were the best that they could be, Tooru always plays to their strengths and makes them even better. No matter what." You cross your arms with a sigh, tomorrows game is going to be rough.

"The great king is wicked cool!" Everyone looks to Hinata to find both him and Nishinoya with the same determined looks on their faces. "I wanna play him!"

"Yeah! I hope he'll aim that serve at me! I wanna receive it!" If these two keep up their screaming they'll get in trouble.

"That sounds promising." Ukai chuckles.

"Hey, Hinata look!" Nishinoya leans over the railing and points "It's a TV camera!"

Hinata, ever the excitable one, pops his head over the railing too "Huh? A TV camera?" His smile widens spotting it "Cool! I wanna be on TV too!"