045

You yawn as you let Tooru pull you towards Hajime's house, yes the two of you were going to pick up Hajime instead of him collecting you two. Frankly you didn't know how he could drag himself out of bed.

"Y/N, your walking too slow!"

"It's 9am Tooru I just woke up." You slur tripping over your own foot. Tooru steadies your body so you don't fall.

"You made iced coffee, drink it!"

You shove your empty cup into Tooru's chest before stomping off "I did!"

Tooru jogs to catch up, eyeing you wearily "I can't believe I agreed to hang out with you guys. I got a text from Daichi and Suga, apparently Karasuno's going somewhere too." You huff crossing your arms.

"Where's Karasuno going?"

You shrug "Dunno, Daichi said it was a surprise."

Tooru hums before gasping excitedly "Iwa Chan's house is close!" Once again grabbing your wrist Tooru drags you with him and towards Hajime.

__

As soon as Hajime opens the door Tooru's diving into his arms and fawning over his muscles (Hajime's in a tank top).

"Tooru please, control yourself for eight minutes so we can get to the school." You grumble.

"You're just jealous because you don't have anyone as amazing as Iwa chan!" Tooru defends clutching Hajime even tighter.

Tilting you head back to the sky you sigh from your nose. Asahi, give me strength to not murder Tooru in cold blood.

***

Matsukawa and Hajime were the only two that had a drivers license and in turn they were the only two that had permission to drive the bus.

You plop down next to Kyōtani, who has his arms crossed and is glaring out the window, who says nothing to you.

"'Well gee, it's good to see you to Y/N!'" You give the glaring blond a happy smile "Yes, it's nice to see you too Mad Dog chan~! Ack-!" You rub the place that Kyōtani just punched. "Ow!"

"What did I say about calling me that?"

You cross your arms with a pout "To not do it." You huff

"And what did you do?" He chides.

"What you said not to do."

"And what happened?"

"I got punched."

"You got punched." Kyōtani nods with finality and you know that the discussion is over.

***

About an hour later you all finally step off the bus and grab your bags.

"I can't believe I agreed to this."

You snort at Kyōtani's words "It's more like you were threatened to come and you caved."

"Well you have Iwaizumi threaten you and you see if you won't do it!" Kyōtani grumbles.

"Psh, I'd totally be fine."

"Hey you two!" Both you and Kyōtani jump before turning to Hajime who called you both. "Everyone's heading to the water, move it." You nod before jogging off Kyōtani doing the same.

"'I'd be fine' right?" Kyōtani prompts.

"Hey! You did the same thing! We both listened to Hajime." You defend yourself.

***

You should've known. You should've fucking known.

You stare in annoyance at the beach volleyball Tooru just produced from his bag. The entire aura around the Seijoh team switched into one of a hunger for victory as they eyed it.