29

"Why didn't you help us?" Asahi is standing right in front of you but instead of a smile a frown is tacked onto his face.

"Asahi i-" You stop mid sentence seeing the glare aimed at you this time from a third year setter.

"Y/N, How could you betray our trust like that?" Asahi walks away as Suga steps closer to you. "Sitting over there with Seijoh while we were struggling on the court?" Suga tsk crossing his arms. "All buddy buddy with the people who hurt us, and you call yourself a friend?" Suga turns around "Don't bother talking to me anymore."

Your eyes widen as Sugawara walks away "Suga wait, PLEASE!" The silver haired male stops walking and he turns to you, his mouth set into a grim line "Don't call me 'Suga' ever again, only my friends call me that." And just like that, he's gone.

In his place is Ennoshita, Narita, and Kinoshita.

"E-Ennoshita! Narita! Kinoshita!" You rush over to the three second years only for them to turn their backs to you.

Ennoshita turns his head to you "Don't worry Y/N, we're just repaying your favor." Ennoshita turns back around and talks to Narita and Kinoshita like you weren't even there.

Your eyes begin to fill with tears as Ennoshita Narita and Kinoshita disappear.

"Y/N!" Your eyes widen and you turn around to see the other two second years, Nishinoya and Tanaka.

"Why are just standing there?" Tanaka ask.

You look over at them as you answer "Well i-"

"You don't look too busy to me." Nishinoya huffs as he crosses his arms.

"I'm-"

Your cut off by Tanaka "Let's go Yuu, maybe Y/N will find some work to do." Nishinoya nods and both of them leave too.

In their place stands Yamaguchi and Tsukishima.

"T-Tsukki,"

Tsukishima stares down at you "Tsk, how pathetic." He brushes past you after that and disappears somewhere behind you.

You turn to Yamaguchi who seems to be in a similar state to you, his head bowed and fist clenched as tears stream down his cheeks.

You walk towards the freckled boy hands reaching out to him. "Yamaguchi..."

His head snaps up and you step back seeing the look of anger written all over his face. "You taught Oikawa how to do those jump serves," He reaches forward and grabs you by your collar "Didn't you?!"

You let your arms drop to your side as you bow your head "..."

He shakes you lightly "Didn't you?!"

"Yes," Your voice is horse when you speak "Yes I did."

Yamaguchi drops you and you fall to the floor, pain shooting up your spine.

Yamaguchi looks down at you before walking past you, a mumble of "Traitor" leaving his lips.

"I wanted to--" Your breath hitches and you turn around to see Hinata standing up behind you his stare the same as it was when they lost. Those big empty brown eyes. "I needed to--" Hinata looks over at you and you jolt. "Stay on the court!" Hinata walks over to you.

"H-Hinata," He crouches down to your height.

"You helped take that from me, senpai."