033

"Hey Kiyoko senpai!" You greet peeking your head out of the door to see Kiyoko grabbing her volleyball shoes.

"Hello Y/N." Your eyes widen noticing something new about Kiyoko.

"Oh..."

Kiyoko, stepping into the gym, changes into her volleyball shoes. "What?"

"It's nothing. You just cut your nails shorter i see."

Kiyoko checks her nails, "Yeah. It's something small. I'm surprised you noticed it."

You hide your smile with a hand "It's nothing." You turn and walk further into the gym, there is no straight explanation for that.

"Ouginishi will arrive at 4:30!" Kiyoko calls into the gym.

You turn to Yachi who was standing off to the side. "Hey, Yacchan, could you line up some chairs around the court?" You point to the sides of the court "Around eight of them?"

"Uh... right!"

"The chairs are just over here." You give her a grin before the both of you walk over to Kiyoko, who's already by the stage like set up that hides the chairs underneath.

"Be careful, the chairs are heavy so take one at a time." Kiyoko advises grabbing a chair and walking off, you following her example.

The two of you were setting up only for you to jump, startled hearing a loud, "Thank you for having us!"

"Gather 'round!" Daichi commands

"Right!" The team choruses rushing over to the captain.

You turn to Kiyoko "You go get Yachi, i'll line up with the others."

___

"Yacchan, are you okay?"

"They-- the're so powerful..." Yachi seems so amazed watching the team play.

You lean against the scoreboard a small, dopey, smile growing on your face as you eye a certain orange clad member of the team. "Yeah, they're amazing."

***

You stare at the paper in front of you with a blank face and brain fried. This was the last test of the but your brainpower was pretty much non existent at this point. And the subject of your test?

Fucking English.

The language that even native speakers struggled with.

***

You dragged yourself out of class, the way that class went you didn't even know if you were going to Tokyo. With no battery left in your body you managed to get to the club room to see Hinata was the only one although he was preparing to leave.

"Y/N senpai!"

You try your best to give a smile to the sunshine only for the corners of your lips to twitch upwards a little. "Hey Hinata."

"Are you okay senpai? You look... sick."

You wave your hand dismissively as you start to undo the buttons of your white shirt, "My brains just a little fried, that's all. It's nothing to worry about Hinata, thank you for the concern though."

Hinata gives you a smile "Okay! Bye senpai!" And after that the ever enthusiastic ginger leaves.

__

You walk into the gym with a yawn to see everyone either shrugging their Karasuno jacket on or already having it on.

"Huh?"

Karasuno's manager | Haikyuu x Male! readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें