26

Hajime is running his hands through his hair and he's so angry his teeth look to be at pointy as one Eijiro Kirishima. Everyone else seems to have kept their cool.

"That piece of shit! I'm sorry!"

Tooru laughs and Hanamaki just tells Hajime to "Shake it off."

"Why are you laughing?!" Hajime yells at Tooru. "I'll clobber you!" Hanamaki just drinks his water as the both of you watch the old married couple.

"Stop saying you're going to clobber me, Iwa chan." Tooru drinks some water.

"Relax, you're the only one i'll threaten and I won't hit you!"

Tooru stops drinking and a blank look comes over his face "That last attack from the center was one of our better attacks."

Hajime, having calm down looks at Tooru curiously, "Huh?"

"I think Tobio must have predicted that I would toss it left. Do you understand what this means?" When no one responds Tooru keeps talking "He wasn't thinking mechanically like he's always done." Tooru tosses his water bottle up and down "He saw that we had a weak spot near the end, along with our relationship of absolute trust."

"We have no such thing." Hajime interrupts.

"Which means he made an overall judgment call. What did Mr.Pleasant over there teach our dear Tobio chan? A king who's nothing but a dictator is trying to become a decent king."

You take up the water bottles and towels as the whistle blows. Tooru turns back to you all and the look on his face makes even you jump back in surprise. "Now! I want to play the final set now!"

You scurry to the bench as the players take the court.

The third set is the fiercest. Spikes and blocks are traded blow for blow.

Kindaichi gets a one touch on Hinata's spike which Watari receives but it goes too far and becomes a chance ball for Karasuno, they attempt a spike but it get's received by Watari and Tooru sets to Kunimi who does a feint that Nishinoya receives.

The ball goes to Kageyama who sets to Asahi. Asahi manages to blow past the blockers but Tooru is there to receive it.

Immediately Watari jumps into action. Watari jumps behind the attack line to redirect the ball which Tooru then slams down. Perfectly legal, perfectly shocking, and a perfectly placed point stealing attack.

Tooru's up to serve once more. Tooru twirls the ball in his hand before throwing it up and once again executing a jump serve. Daichi leaps into action and receives the ball, sending it right to Kageyama. Kageyama sets the ball to Asahi who spikes the ball past his blocker but Matsukawa steps in and receives the ball. The ball was coming right for Hinata, who was jumping up to hit a direct, but Tooru jumped up and directed the ball away from Hinata and to Hajime who spiked the ball and scored seijoh yet another point.

A time out is called.

13 Aoba Johsai
10 Karasuno

The teams take back to the court.

Once again both teams seem to be in their own rhythm.

Kageyama sets to Tsukishima, who once again, steals a point from seijoh with his feint. Tanaka manages a spike and so does Kindaichi.

14 Aoba Johsai
12 Karasuno

Hinata enters the court and even though Karasuno and seijoh don't see it, you do. Hinata makes Tooru nervous.

The ball gets batted from court to court until seijoh manages a solid receive that gets the ball to Tooru. Tooru sets Hanamaki up for a spike and Hanamaki slams it down, but Kageyama manages a one touch and the ball is received by Tanaka and he sends the ball to Kageyama.