046

"That's them. You know, Karasuno."
"Karasuno?"
"They're the ones who played a full set with Aoba Johsai at the inter-high prelims and actually almost beat them."
"Woah, seriously?"
"They have that 'King of the court' guy from Kitagawa Daiichi, supposedly."
"I also hear they have Nishinoya from Chidoriyama middle school."
"That guy who was called the best libero when we were all in middle school?"
"Yeah, but other than the libero, I think there was one other guy who kept receiving Oikawa's serves. I think it was their captain."
"Speaking of Oikawa, you know Oikawa Y/N's one of the managers!"
"But Karasuno's doesn't give me the impression that they're all that huge."
"I heard there was a guy who's almost 190 centimeters on the team Though he wasn't all that noticeable in the inter-high prelims."
"Also, the two guys on their left side are scary. They really look like power spikers. And more important than anything else, like I brought up earlier, Oikawa Y/N and another girl... They're managers are totally hot! And of course, you know, there is... the tiny middle blocker who lands those ridiculous fast attacks. Karasuno's number 10!"

Hinata turns around revealing his sickned face.

"Whoa, what the heck? He's all skin and bones!"
"It's like he's sick or something!"

Yachi walks over to the wreaked looking first year "H-Hinata, are you okay?"

"Yep, I'm fine. I puked on the way here, and that relieved me a bit."

Tsukishima smirks as his glasses get a glare so you can't see his eyes "Of course you'd feel sick after eating all those pork cutlet bowls for breakfast."

"It's normal to eat pork cutlets on game days!" Hinata yells, defending himself.

"And by "normal," you mean..."

Tsukishima is cut off by Kageyama butting in. "You moron! Hinata, you stupid moron!"

"Kageyama's insult vocabulary is limited to moron and dumbass." Daichi comments, a sweat drop forming on his head.

"I-i'll do my best to widen my vocabulary!"

"I have that one thing you can drink!" Yachi stands up with a sports drink and walks over to Hinata.

Poor Yamaguchi plugs his nose "Th-thinking back on Hinata's puke makes me want to puke myself..."

Tsukishima's head whips over to the only first year he would spend one on one time with "Huh? Hurry up and go to the bathroom!"

Poor Asahi starts shivering as he agrees with Yamaguchi "M-me too, especially with all the anxiety." Asahi places a hand over his mouth as he makes a retching sound.

"I thought you were concentrating, but all you were doing is holding back puke?!" Suga yells at Asahi.

"Hinata, is this seriously the second time you threw up on the bus?" Nishinoya ask, a giant grin on his face as he nears Hinata, who's now sipping on the sports drink Yachi gave him.

Tanaka places a hand on Hinata's shoulder in encouragement "You were able to actually hold it in until the bus stopped, instead of puking on someone's crotch. You've really grown up, Hinata."

"...Are they really the team that forced Seijoh into a corner?"

You sigh watching the team, Why did i sign up for volleyball again?

***

After the game against Ohgiminami You all found out Karasuno would be playing against someone that was a little over 201 centimeters and after a short conversation with Tsukishima Yamaguchi and Yachi Hinata walks away mumbling something about combining with a black belly lantern.

Watching him walk off you silently hope Hinata gets some common sense.

Seeing another member of your team walk by a grin comes over your face. "Hey, Nishinoya!"

Said member stops and turns to you but his usual smile isn't on his face, it seems a little tighter, more forced.

"Oh, Y/N... I cant really talk right now. I think I heard Daichi call us to start warm ups! Gotta go!" After that Nishinoya runs off. Odd thing is you think Daichi went off in the other direction with Suga.

Buzzing from your pocket stops you from staring off in the direction Nishinoya ran off in.

Without even checking the caller ID you flick open your phone and press it up to your ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N. I wanted just wanted to call and say— Oi shittykawa you touch my ass one more time and I swear to god i'll bury you six feet under!!— that we won our first game. Date Tech is next."

"Oh, Well I hope you guys win!"

"Y/N you do realize once we defeat Date Tech that if you win against that two meter guy. We'll have to defeat Karasuno again. Shittykawa told me what happened last time, you think you'll be okay?"

You laugh lightly "Who said anything about Seijoh winning?"

Hajime laughs on the other line as well. "It's a good— Oi shittykawa what did i say?! Hold this!" Shuffling comes from the other line before a voice other than Hajime's comes through the phone.

"Who's this?"

Your eyes widen and sparkles hang around your head "Mad dog chan~!"

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?"

"None that would help~ Now Mad dog~ how was the game?"

"You call me 'mad dog' or 'mad dog chan' one more time and I swear i'll hang up."

"Ah~ your so mean to me."

"And you act too much like your brother around me."

The sparkles around your head seem to disappear as you go back to normal "Seriously Kyōtani how'd the game go?"

"It was alright I guess, not as shitty as I thought it would be."

A small smile comes over your face but changes to an 'O' of surprise seeing Daichi and Suga a few meters away motioning you towards them.

"I'm glad for you Kyōtani, but my team is calling me. I wish you all the best, i'll talk to your later though." You end the call and flick your phone down and rush over to the captain and vice.

A/N:
I don't like how I ended this at all but I want to get to the end of Seijoh and Karasuno game.
Also, I got a dog last week. And I know i've only had her for about five days but if anything happened to her i'd kill everyone in my family then myself.
Also I'm on chapter 17 of blue lock and its so good like wtf. I also finished reading killing stalking. I'm also watching Bungou stray dogs and it's so fucking good.

Also also, i have 11 finished chapters of Attack on Titan, face-to-face school starts tomorrow and I need to walk my dog.