A/N

Okay hi, let me keep this short.

I hate to make a whole chapter an authors note but i haven't started the 36th chapter yet so you get this, whatever.

Anyway, uh, i totally scrapped the omegaverse book because while writing it, i just wasn't happy with the progress of it. Sorry about that 😔.

BUT! i did make a new book, however even though Inarizaki got more votes than the school i actually did, i didn't feel comfortable writing for that school, mostly because i'm on the tenth episode of the 4th season and i literally don't know any of the characters except for the sangwoo lookalike. (4th season spoiler warning, kinda????) Who was an ass to Kageyama 😡. (also poor bby Hinata no camp invites 😔, although his character development, Whew chile) (Okay it's over) So i did a different school that got the second most amount of votes.

The book is a different format than this one and had 4 chapters (at the time i'm writing this) published now. It's called Ice skates & Volleyball, it would mean a lot if you would check it out 🥺 (although you don't have to).

Moving on to the main reason i'm writing this. School starts for me soon (lmao imma die) so i'm going to have a lot less time for me to write although i will be doing the best I can. So if updates become less frequent I apologize. Please understand the way I write this book is that I re-watch the episodes and write the dialogue that way. So updating my other book will be a lot easier. That said that does not guarantee that my other book will be updated more. I'll do the best I can with both books.

But I do take dual credit courses, so i'll be doing both College and tenth grade courses, plus AP english and AP world history.

Anyway I hope you guys have a great day/night and i apologize for the slowing progress of this book.