037

Walking to the room full of female mangers may have excited any of the other guys, but your gay ass? You just wanted to talk to Kyotani over face time but due to you rooming with other people this training camp, you heavily doubted it. That killed your mood real quick, at least until another thought crossed your mind, last training camp Nishinoya kept his hair down after his shower, that means.

Noya with his hair down, Noya with his hair down, Noya with his hair down, Noya with his hair down, Noya with his hair down, Noya with his hair down, Noya with his hair down, Noya with his hair down, Noya with his hair down, Noya with his hair down, Noya with his hair down, Nishinoya Yuu with his hair down!!

"Uh, Y/N was it? Are you okay? Your like, really red and I think I see steam coming out your ears." Kaori Suzumeda a manager from Fukurodani.

You stare at her dazed "Nishinoya with his hair down..."

A grin makes it's way across Suzumeda's face "Ohoho, Me thinks Karasuno's male manager has a cruuush~" She teases.

"W-wait, Huh?!" Your cheeks only get redder and Suzumeda's grin only gets wider.

"Holy-- You totally do!" The girl laughs in amusement as she places her hands on her hips.

You only stare at her wide eyed, It would make sense i mean my heart does kinda go doki-doki when I see him, but that was only during those few matches and those time at practices and in the hallway, I mean I guess he is my first thought whenever someone brings up volleyball or just-- "Oh my gosh,"

"You have a crush~"

"I have a crush."

Suzumeda turns you around from where the managers room is "Go get 'em tiger!" She then pushes you to get your feet moving.

You walk down the hallways excitedly, kind of speed walking and kind of jogging to get to Karasuno's room.

Once you finally do you knock on the door and Daichi opens it soon after.

"Oh, Y/N. Do you need something, or did you get transferred rooms again?"

"C-can I speak to Nishinoya,"

"Oh sure." Daichi steps backwards to let you in.

"Privately."

Daichi raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything, turning back into the room he calls for the libero who dashes towards the two of you.

"Y/N!"

"Noya..."

Daichi furrows his brows before sliding the door closed and leaving the two of you alone.

"Y/N?" The blush is quick to retake your face seeing both Noya with his hair down and tilting his head in curiosity.

"N-noya, i-" Your sure your cheeks are a violent shade of red that Noya can see all too well.

"What's wrong with you. You sick or something?"

You shake your head "No, not sick. Not that."

"Alright, cool! But what'd you need me for?"

"I-, Noya d-do, I think that I-" Panic fills your mind and your unable to get out a full sentence and you just bury your flaming face in your hands.

You feel cool hands move tug your hands down and you can only stare at Nishinoya in surprise, Your holding hands!!!

"Noya--"

This time Nishinoya cuts you off "I see your struggling, so i'll give you some time!"

Not thinking too much, because if you did your sure your mind would just quit on you and scream absolute gibberish. You bend down slightly and embrace Nishinoya.