"Nice to see you join us, Nesta," Feyre commented as Nesta said nothing. She walked over to Feyre, and asked "Who the hell are these people?"

Feyre sighed. "Long story short, Hybern had a wife, who was actually an evil tyrant from their world. They traveled through a portal to come help us take her down. Meet Aelin, Rowan, Aedion, Lysandra, Dorian, Fenrys, and Lorcan." Nest shook her head as if this was the least surprising thing she heard today. 

"Was blondie and Cassian just sparring?" Nesta asked, eyeing the blood the tricked down Cassian's face. Feyre nodded. "Did the idiot lose?" Nesta asked, her eyes sparkling. 

"As I am sure that you were not talking about me," Aelin informed Nesta with a slight smile. "Yes the idiot did lose." 

"Good. Someone needed to kick his ass," Nesta replied with a smirk. "Next time, please do everyone a favor and chop of his hair." 

"That's what I said!" Mor exclaimed. Cassian only frowned. 

"I thought you liked my hair," Cassian pouted. Ever since Cassian and Nesta returned back from the Illyrian war bands a couple years ago, they have declared themselves mates. 

"When did I ever suggest that," Nesta snorted back. 

"Careful Cass, or else you are going to wake up bald one day," Rhys warned with a smile. 

"Prick," Cassian responded to his High Lord. Nesta's eyes fell on Fenrys and stared at him. 

"I know you," Nesta said, jerking her head towards Fenrys. Fenrys voice remained neutral, as he asked, "How would you know me?"

Nest shook her head, "Have you been here before? You look identical to that man I saw in the city a few weeks ago."

Fenrys face paled, he cleared his throat and said, "I don't know what you're talking about, but I have never been here before."

"Yes you have, you have the same blond hair, same eyes, same everything, as that guy from a couple of weeks ago," Nesta said. She looked toward Feyre for backup, but found none. Fenrys shook his head. "Look, I don't know who you thought you saw. But I have never been to Velaris before, a couple of weeks ago I was in Terrasen, like always."

Rhys caught his mistake, before Feyre did. "How do you know we're in Velaris?" Rhys asked.

"I just assumed that we were. I overheard someone talking about Velaris, and I assumed that was where we were?" Fenrys responded calmly.

Rhys closed his eyes, "No one spoke of Velaris. All you guys should know is that we are in the Night Court." Aelin was carefully eyeing Fenrys.

"Fenrys," Aelin warned. "How did you know where we are?" Her voice was calm, but there was something lethal to it. Feyre watched as Aelin blinked four times to him, he blinked four times back to her. A secret code? Feyre questioned to herself. Fenrys' head instantly jerked to where Rhys was standing.

"Stay out of my head," he growled. Rhys shot his hands up in surrender, but said nothing.

"Fine, want to know the truth?" Fenrys said. "I am from the Velaris, the Night Court. Connall, my twin, and I were born here. We had a life here for 50 years. One day he and I, ended up in Aelin's world, I still don't even know how. Connall and I were stuck in Doranelle. Where we spent the rest of our lives, and well we all know how that went. A couple of weeks ago, I saw a spell to make temporary portals in The Walking Dead. I made a portal to come here. I wanted to see how much had changed, and apparently a lot," Fenrys said. Fenrys took a deep breath in and out. Rhys and the rest of his family eyed him suspiciously. Aelin walked over to Fenrys and gave him a hug. She murmured something in his ears, too quiet for the rest to pick up. He nodded in response, and gave a quick squeeze back. Aelin walked back over to Rowan.

"Why didn't you tell any of us?" Rowan asked him. Fenrys looked at him with the eyes, "It has been so long, I didn't want to get my hopes up. And after Connall died, I didn't want to tell anyone in case all that remained was rubble. When I came here, I looked for my parents. Apparently, they both died during one of the attacks from Hybern a couple of years ago," Fenrys said with sadness in his voice.

"I am so sorry for your loss," Rhysand breathed. Fenrys shrugged, "It's been so long, I would've been surprised if they even recognized us." Feyre noted that he was still avoiding, Azriel's gaze.

"How did you know if we were in Velaris," Feyre asked. Fenrys loosened a laugh, "I would've recognized these stars anywhere." Feyre nodded her head in understanding.

"Well you will always have a home here," Rhysand commented, breaking the silence. Feyre nodded her head in agreement.

"Thank you," Fenrys said. "But I already have a home in Terrasen." He gave four blinks to Aelin, before he stalked back towards the house. Aelin smiled.