"She could spend the time alone with you after your game with Thailand if you want."

I glanced at the woman before looking at my sleeping sister before nodding with a small smile in my face.

"Thank you. I kind of want to make up for lost time."

She gave me a smile before nodding and I returned it. Once we arrived at the hotel, we went up to Chris and I's room to let Olivia nap before they leave. I sat on Christen and I's bed because Olivia occupied the bed we don't use while Cecilia sat on the couch at the corner.

"How is she doing with chemo and stuff?"

The older woman smiled softly and looked at the 9 year old.

"The doctor said that she was reacting well to the chemo which is nice. The doctor said that she had to do 4-6 cycles and she already did 3 so when we arrive in American, she would be on her 4th."

I nodded and looked at the dark haired little girl.

"Thank you for the money by the way. I promise to pay you back."

I shook my head and gave her a small smile.

"It's for my sister. You don't have to pay me back."

She returned my smile and we sat in silence once again.

"I always knew thought that you were going to be a good sister."

I chuckled and shook my head

"Well you guys waited 24 years to give me one and waited until recently to actually tell me. I never thought that I would ever have one to be honest, but I'm glad I do."

"Yeah, I was kinda old when I got pregnant with her. I didn't know I was pregnant until I reached the 5 month mark."

I watched as the older woman shake her head while chuckling.

"I'm proud of you for finally leaving that bastard and for being there for Livy."

She sighed and leaned forward, brushing her hair to the side as she looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm really really sorry for the way I treated you, and for letting him treat you that way. I wish I could turn back time and redo everything."

I shook my head and gave her a sad smile.

"I wouldn't change anything to be honest. I actually took time to think about things and I realized that if I hadn't had those experiences, I wouldn't be the person I am now. You actually taught me to be resilient, though not in the best way. As for the sperm donor, fuck him. All he ever brought to the family was stress anyway."

She chuckled and leaned on the chair rest.

"Sperm donor? Is that what we're calling him now?"

"That's all he's ever worth anyway."

The door to the hotel room opened and in bounced Isabella, followed by Christen and my grandparents. I put my finger to my lips to tell them to be quiet and pointed at the bed where the small sleeping figure laid. Isabella tiptoed and tried to sneak a peak at Olivia's face making me chuckle.

"Is she okay? How long has she been sleeping? Does she look like you mom?"

I chuckled and pulled my daughter closer to me, kissing her forehead.

"Yeah, she just got tired so she's taking a nap and you be the judge of that. I'm pretty sure she'll wake up soon."

She gave me a giddy smile before sitting at the edge of the bed, looking that my sleeping sister. I felt Christen sit beside me and lean her head on my shoulder making my smile widen as I look at her.