Nyrah Smith

🧭Carter Wilson⏳ YALL BARE WIT ME I AM SICK FOR THE THIRD TIME THIS YEAR 🤦🏾‍♂️ I WAS ALSO IN THE HOSPITAL LAST THURSDAY BUT I AM TRYING TO GET INTO THESE BOOKS!!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Being in this hospital sucks ass, I had to have surgery to get the bullet removed but I am good I am strong and soon will be able to leave but damn does it suck ass, Great news is Reece was taken into my goons custody so that's one bitch out the way, At first I didn't want her ass but she is .... She was in the way but not anymore. Next thing to do is go to court for half custody of my daughters, Good thing I adopted them so Briasia has no choice since the judge will definitely side with me. I have an excellent background on paper but my real background won't ever be revealed to this government bullshit ass state and it's people. My past is my life and my life only fuck everyone else!  "Just keep her there until I am discharged but make sure you keep a good distant between you n that bitch cus we all know she is psychotic" I say into the burner phone "facts bro, I got this. A few of our people is here with me so no worries she ain't getting no where unless she want a bullet to the head!"  "Feel that bro, I'll see y'all soon... One".  Once the phone clicks off I get up to take a shower. I'm ready to be home in my comfortable bed "Carter?" A nurse softly knocks on the door "yeah I'm here!" I come out the bathroom "The doctor thinks you are good to go, you heal fast we see" she smiles "I got no choice, I got twin girls at home" I smile "Aww how sweet they must miss you terribly" "They definitely do, is it coo if I take a shower before I leave here?" I ask "Of course just let us know when you are ready to go and I'll get your papers" she then leaves the room so I can get into this shower, I grab my phone and set it up in the shower then turn on some soft relaxing music. (One hour and 40 minutes later)
"Thank you!" I smile at the cashier

Her name tag reads "Nyrah" "You are very welcome" she says seductively "Soo a beautiful woman like you doesn't have a ring on her finger, I must ask why?"  "Well these peoples out here thinking I'm less then A million but I am the million plus som...

Her name tag reads "Nyrah" "You are very welcome" she says seductively "Soo a beautiful woman like you doesn't have a ring on her finger, I must ask why?"  "Well these peoples out here thinking I'm less then A million but I am the million plus some" she sways her hips "mm you got that right" I lick my lips "So where is your ring?" She asks "I had to break it off with my Fiancé she was extremely jealous plus she couldn't cook for a damn" I lie "Well get you a Nyrah, We know how to cook and clean" She winks at me "mmm you do? Let me get your number so I can take you out sometime, Don't  worry I got my own ride" I giggle "that's good to know!" She stores her number and name in my phone "Talk to you soon" I kiss her hand then leave out. Next trip is to the homies since they got Reece locked down. ***********
**************************************
REECE S. ***********
****************
"GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE!" I spit on the man "BITCH" he wipes it off his ugly face "Just wait you little shithead you will regret spitting on me" his Russian accent reveals itself "You work for Carter?" I ask "mind your neck nigger" he spits "Ha, HAHAHAHA REALLY? NIGGER? Like your stupid ass ain't a terrorist, a fuckin child molester, goddamn filthy trafficker! You dirty fucker!" I laugh "You niggers don't got shit but rap and ball" he laughs "And yo ass? You don't got nun but a long ass jail sentence for raping little kids I hoped you greased your asshole because them crackas in jail are starving for some new tight pussy boys like you" I laugh again "fuck you burrhead!" He gets angry "Awww fuck you too Donald" I laugh "that's not my name stupid" he is very angry "I can care less what your stupid name is mihkhail" I use my Russian accent to the fullest "don't mock me monkey" he says "Don't mock me monkey" I say "stupid nigger" he shakes his head "stupid mihkhail" I shake my head "Stop mocking me!" He shouts "DTOP MOCKING ME!" I laugh aloud "You die today" he says "You get a broom stick up your man pussy" I crack up so hard just thinking about him screaming when a broom is shoved in his tight asshole "Bleach poured down your throat burning your insides" I smirk "Fuck you" he points to me "I know you want to but if you touch me I'll sell your daughter to Earl Bradley" I smile big as fuck "WHO THE FUCK IS HE?" He looks confused "The biggest child molester who was once a pediatrician just look him up!" I wink

 ***************************"GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE!" I spit on the man "BITCH" he wipes it off his ugly face "Just wait you little shithead you will regret spitting on me" his Russian accent reveals itself "You work for Carter?" I ask "mind you...

"YOU SICK TWISTED FUCK!" He screams then leaves the room "Aww he must have to shit!" I laugh aloud when I hear a big loud bang then the door opens and it's Carter..... "oooooh shhiiiiit!!!!!" The smile on my face fades away quickly as I look at the gun in her hand